Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, played at the Mayajaal. We played a match there in our summer cricket tour last summer. Pretty nice place, pool by the side of the ground :p

Just looked at there site. Its being rewamped and this one looks good.

Randy Orton andorsing ICL?

If it's the same Rajesh Sharma I'm thinking about, he was quite clearly chucking.

He has action like Marlon Samuels. Even runs in like him to bowl.

There logo looks like MLB to me. :)

Last edited:
icl claims bond,he has terminatd his contract with NZC.

lol... either way.. ICL are gonna get him, and he's getting paid for even the matches he's not playing due to injury :p
I don't think he's going to be playing in the 50 over tournament--I thought that was just for the Indian players? Thought I read that some where.

I don't think he's going to be playing in the 50 over tournament--I thought that was just for the Indian players? Thought I read that some where.

The 50-0ver tournament starts from 27th Feb.
Thats what they said earlier.Don't know about it now.

About the foreign players,well,they will not participate in it.

Only for T20??

I don't think that would be a wise decision. Play him in the 50 over matches. That's the reason why they would be willing to pay so much...

They will play him in the Tests.
Indian batsmen-well,the ICL will need to look for good ,really good physios now.

The 50-0ver tournament starts from 27th Feb.
Thats what they said earlier.Don't know about it now.

About the foreign players,well,they will not participate in it.

I'm really confused... why have all the international players sacrificed their careers? Just to play a series of T20 matches and test matches?? :rolleyes:

50 overs are a must for them as well.

he won't last a whole test match. :p

Last edited:
The internationla players they have contracted are those who have retired from their countries.
Maybe the oldies want to spend some time recuperating.

I have no idea as to why this is so.
Anyways,they are getting paid for just playing a few matches with no international pressure ;)

10 more pakistani players have joined the icl

only ones i will miss are rana and sqlain as they still could have played for pakistan for many years to come

Mohammad Sami
Imran Nazir
Hassan Raza
Rana Naved-ul-Hassan
Naved Latif
Saqlain Mushtaq
Mushtaq Ahmed
Arshad Khan
Riaz Afridi
Hamyun Farhat

Mohammad Sami
Imran Nazir
Hassan Raza
Rana Naved-ul-Hassan
Saqlain Mushtaq
Mushtaq Ahmed
Arshad Khan

These all are shockers. :eek:

But I guess rather than going to England Pakistan players feel its better to go to India as everything is same as Pakistan there.

Apart from Pakistan team NZ international Andre Adams has also signed on with ICL. He citied that the future of his family will be secured by joining ICL and this will be last year of domestic cricket in NZ for him.

Users who are viewing this thread