Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats great for cricket. Bond is a great bowler who will provide good experience for the domestic players but will himself gain a better understanding of Indian pitches and conditions and can provide experience from a long-term time frame to help his fellow Kiwi players to play on such pitches. It isn't likely Bond will get dropped as NZ have very little at the moment on the pace front. I just hope the NZ board don't ban him like Marshall (though i wouldn't say he would be as great loss as Bond would supposedly be).

Keep in mind that this is just a rumour. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Groan so it could all be a hoax. If Bond does go for the ICL i think it will raise interest. I doubt the ICL has anyone bowling at Bond's pace.

Groan so it could all be a hoax. If Bond does go for the ICL i think it will raise interest. I doubt the ICL has anyone bowling at Bond's pace.

Rakesh Patel and Shivastava both touched 140kph but both were poor T20 bowlers and were punished.

Im sure Bond will go for the ICL hes a class fast bowler and can really unsettle oppsoing teams. I cant imagine anyone doubting Bonds pace the ICL shud definetley take a luk.

Rakesh Patel and Shivastava both touched 140kph but both were poor T20 bowlers and were punished.

Hmm i am against bowlers who just bowl pace without brains (cough mahmood cough). If you can trouble the batsman at 130 then sure do that. Like today with Ganguly he touched at about 120 and he got Ponting caught (not given), bowled at an economy rate of 2 in the middle of a strong Hussey-Ponting partnership. Its why i dont think Pathan should bowl at 130 if he can't control 140 at a consistent basis. Well speaking of ICL i think Bond has mastered line and length at such a pace and would be an excellent learning curve for the players (be they Indians or internationals)

what a huge loss it ll be for kiwi cricket if bond indeed does sign up.bond has a contract with nzc which runs till may so maybe we ll knw after that if he does join the icl.

what a huge loss it ll be for kiwi cricket if bond indeed does sign up.bond has a contract with nzc which runs till may so maybe we ll knw after that if he does join the icl.

Maybe then he leaked the report to get meaty contract from NZC.

I'd prefer to watch him in bright Pink and Green, tbh. :D

He's honestly worth going to great lengths to keep. So they should just still select him and to bad to any board who get annoyed.

He's honestly worth going to great lengths to keep. So they should just still select him and to bad to any board who get annoyed.

Its the all powerful board that has a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread