Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is because the BCCI signed a MOU with all ICC member nations that whichever player plays in the ICL be banned from playing the Domestic season.

That is because the BCCI signed a MOU with all ICC member nations that whichever player plays in the ICL be banned from playing the Domestic season.

I think that the agreement was more vague than that.

Do you think CA will ban its Aussie players involved in ICL? :noway

CA players will never participate in the ICL.

Will CA not allow Stuart Law and Ian Harvey to play in domestic competition if they are available. Harvey looks like could play for 5 more years in domestic competitions.

I saw a short segment in ToI claiming that Zee is claiming damages from Mohammad Yousuf for breach of contract.

question for those who have watched these matches. Shabir Ahmed bowled really well in this tournament does he still chuck? i kno he played one match in South Africa when Pakistan were there last time but i didnt get a chance to watch him.

I saw a short segment in ToI claiming that Zee is claiming damages from Mohammad Yousuf for breach of contract.

Damages equalling 4 crore rupees. If I was Yousuf's lawyer I would have said that he was playing India-Pak series at that time so could not participate. He has clause in his contract that he can be releaved for international duty.

question for those who have watched these matches. Shabir Ahmed bowled really well in this tournament does he still chuck? i kno he played one match in South Africa when Pakistan were there last time but i didnt get a chance to watch him.

ya his action looked the same.

Will CA not allow Stuart Law and Ian Harvey to play in domestic competition if they are available. Harvey looks like could play for 5 more years in domestic competitions.

I was under the impression that Harvey and Law have retired.

ZEE claims that it paid Yusuf a sign-up amount and that he has not returned it back.

Stuart Law and Ian Harvey still play domestic cricket in England, Law is in fact the captain of Lancashire. Harvey had some trouble with his Kolpak status last season but I think he still wants to play for Derbyshire.

I was under the impression that Law and Harvey couldn't get into their State sides? So concentrated solely on playing in England?

Harvey may not be allowed to play in England anymore. He was caught drink driving and consequentally had his English passport taken away because the theory is that its a reward for being in our country for 5 years without breaking the law etc.

Users who are viewing this thread