Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:mad:..In IPL they have Jayasuriya and Sachin..:p
If Either of them Click na then Mumbai easily win in IPL..:p:D

They are not the dominating force they used to be.

And I'm back !!! :happy :happy

Pitches are quite good. The batting was pathetic by the Mumbai Chumps... er... champs. Mumbai has won just one match in both the T20 tournaments so far.

Welcome back...
And i agree that the Champs were pathetic.

Chennai superstars have not changed their kit :rtfl

Surprises in match already. Michael Beaven playing for Superstars and Pakistan fielding like RSA.

Last edited:
Inzy Played really well and took the game away from Superstars along with Latif when it was looking as if they lost it. .Great Player and Great Win for them :)

Oh boy, Chennai Lost. Disappointed at that. We had the game in our pocket until around the 14th over and then Tamil Kumaran's one over of 14 cost us the game. :crying

Also the missed stumping of Inzi cost us big time. :mad:

Parore cost us the game in the ending, but our bowling was rubbish towards the end too. But, to be fair, we never had enough runs.

How the hell did Rana Naved got hair???????

Lol, he used special hair treatment. Or maybe he borrowed some from Inzi's beard, which looks smaller than before.

Lol, he used special hair treatment. Or maybe he borrowed some from Inzi's beard, which looks smaller than before.

And Inzy has spikes going for him What has happened to them :p

Oh boy, Chennai Lost. Disappointed at that. We had the game in our pocket until around the 14th over and then Tamil Kumaran's one over of 14 cost us the game. :crying

Also the missed stumping of Inzi cost us big time. :mad:

Ya.They performed well whn last i time i saw them..T Kumaran was among higest wicket taker at that time.
I was so busy and I was not able to watch..Disappointing..But Lahore looking good and strong..

No, Tamil Kumaran is a different Kumaran, the Kumaran you're talking about is DT Kumaran, who took 3 wickets for 22 in his 4 overs, and should have had 4 too.

Oh..I got you..They were two kumaran there...Ya I actually watched only first version of ICL...Very odd time for Matches..Waiting for Saturday,Sunday to watch..LOl..Thanks Mob..

Both are T kumarans. One is Tamil and other is Thiru Kumaran. Thiru is the nasty one ;)

Thiru Kumaran was superb. Tamil Kumaran's bowling was crap. He has no variations and keep bowling length to top quality batsmen - so naturally he got walloped all over the park.

I'm worried about the Chennai Superstars' bowling attack this time if one of the main seamers get clobbered. Shabbir looks very ordinary and I don't think we have the back up bowlers like the other teams do to make up for the lack of form of a main bowler.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but those who don't get ICL on any local channels can watch live on the internet on http://www.bollywood.tv

(unfortunate it appears to be a paid service :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread