Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol..Its coming free here on Zee Music...How can it be paid in India and Free here??...ha ha..

Lol..Its coming free here on Zee Music...How can it be paid in India and Free here??...ha ha..

You paid to get Zee Music. Its part of your pack. Lol

And your Mumbai Champs are now called Mumbai Chimps :rtfl

Hmm.That was bad joke about Mumbai Champs..Anyway I am not backing up them..I am backing them in IPL because Sachin there..Otherwise who cares about ICL and IPL..Only Sachin there so me there......And oh dear I am getting it free..
I have paid for ARY Digital and I got B4U movie free..And Zee Music also fre here..

Well its cos only you are watching cricket in MOCBA.

Hmm.That was bad joke about Mumbai Champs..Anyway I am not backing up them..I am backing them in IPL because Sachin there..Otherwise who cares about ICL and IPL..Only Sachin there so me there......And oh dear I am getting it free..
I have paid for ARY Digital and I got B4U movie free..And Zee Music also fre here..

Will you give up cricket when Sachin retires ?

Will you give up cricket when Sachin retires ?

:rtfl reps for ya.

The Mumbai batting lineup is so weak and add to that they will be chasing tonight. If McMilland and Andre Adam fire they are history then.

Last edited:
Mumbai Champs once again choked. Maybe they should be named Mumbai "Chokers". Really their batting has been abysmal. Except that Raviraj Patil and Subhojit Paul, none of them seem to be able to hit.

Bad loss for Mumbai. Kolkata tigers did it tonight

:rtfl reps for ya.

Where are the reps ?
:p

Mumbai Champs once again choked. Maybe they should be named Mumbai "Chokers". Really their batting has been abysmal. Except that Raviraj Patil and Subhojit Paul, none of them seem to be able to hit.

Bad loss for Mumbai. Kolkata tigers did it tonight

Bad loss.
From 123/3 they lost it.
Anyways,i won my Vcash.:cheers :happy

Ya But I think Lahore Badshahas will win...Inzi just scored good runs in last match...I love to see S Mustak bowling..

I wanna see Mushy and Saqi bowling in tandem.
I feel that the Badshah's are a pretty strong team and could actually end up winning the competition.

Badshs and Tigers have well balanced sides. The Superstars work methodically thats why they win. Other sides are just not good. Mumbai and Hyderabad will fight for bottom spot surely.

Users who are viewing this thread