Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the Lahore Badshahs just have too much experience. What a walloping they gave the Hyderabad team.

But have they peaked too soon? Only time will tell. :)

Maybe they could do with two Pakistan teams,the Badshahs could wallop all teams at this stage.

Maybe they could do with two Pakistan teams,the Badshahs could wallop all teams at this stage.

I think the Badshahs will be as inconsistent as the Pakistan team is. Brilliant one day and down in the dumps in the next. Plus Hyderabad just looked so weak in their batting.

They won two matches, true, but they could have so easily lost the one against Chennai.

How are the Rockets ? Anyone saw the first match ?

Rockets are good. Hinds has always liked Indian pitches and so does Martyn. Dizzy in bowling is just too good.

Do they seem like the ones to go all the way then ? Whic all Indians are there in their team ?

Sodhi is there. The openor was even more aggressive than Hinds and in bowling Rakesh Patel is there.

Are you serious???No I don't trust you...:p
Well Hope I can catch tomorrows Match..

The cheerleaders in the ICL are terrible! I'm not even going by their looks. They all do their moves 5 seconds before or after another cheerleader, and those moves are appalling.

The cheerleaders in the ICL are terrible! I'm not even going by their looks. They all do their moves 5 seconds before or after another cheerleader, and those moves are appalling.

Hmmm,they rae not being paid much then. They would do a better job in the IPL :p

Who watches Cheerleaders. The crowd yesterday went mad when Rakhi Sawant did a round of ground. What is she a Miss Universe or Item Girl!

As for game damm that Imran Farhat. He was Lion last time and now we have Vincent in his place. These Badshah will win without any sweat.

I think this edition of the ICL T20 is fast becoming a farce with unbalanced sides and very one-sided games.

There should be some serious reconsideration of having sides like Lahore Badshahs with so many ex-(recent) Test players packed into one side.

Users who are viewing this thread