Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya NZ strongly need him...Anyway He has been shocker throughout his career..And I'll be more happy to see him playing for NZ then ICl..

Mumbai Champs are poor than School teams...Chennai superstars have laterally crashed the Mumbai..
After lots of time I have seen IPL match and that was way way boring..They just finished the match within 12 overs...

Coming up Delhi Jiants Vs Lahore Badshah..Live On Zee Cinema...
Well How surprisingly this Film channel is transformed in to sports one.lol.

Well Lahore Badshah to win..

Last edited:
A good match and Shane Bond used to be lethal v Pakistan.Hope so,he does well here.
Regd the film channel,you should have been in India for the 2003 World Cup when Sony Max was telecasting it.

Thanks to God dear that I was not there..I used to watch match only on ESPN and Start Sports..They are pure Sports Channels...
@ Match I don't think S Bond gonna get enough target to Defend..

Hope he gets a good target to defend,the Badshsahs are the team to beat. And to me,the Giants seem to be in great form.

I told you S Bond won't get Enough target to Defend...Look at the Score..
Lahore Badshahs are just too good for Delhi..

I told you there won't be anything to defend for S Bond..
Lahore Badshahs have won it Comfortably...That was M Ahemad's show..

I haven't been impressed one bit at Bond's figures or his team's scores-etc. He shouldn't be playing in this half-assed retiree tournament.

"The Indians are good, the foreigners are not" LOL!

Lahore Badshahs are killing it, we need our players back, LOL.

I haven't been impressed one bit at Bond's figures or his team's scores-etc. He shouldn't be playing in this half-assed retiree tournament.

I did tell you that Bond is not a shadow of the world beater of the past. You must admit that Bond at his peak would be blasting at least one or two teams out in the tournament. This being said, he did bowl pretty sharp today and hit over 140kph consistently, topping at 145kph. However, it was evident that this was a result of pure adrenaline and effort since he was down to 135kph by his third over.

As for Abid Nabi, he has really been a disappointment. Afther the hype of him being a speed guy who impressed Laxman with his swing, he has shown himself as an erratic, 130kph bowler with a no ball problem.

Last edited:
I did tell you that Bond is not a shadow of the world beater of the past.

I'm kind of tired of this argument. I still disagree. Sure, he's dropped 5km of pace, that's going to happen with multiple stress fractures of the back and an action change. He's still one of the quicker guys going around.

I still believe he's good enough to be dominating world cricket because of his swing, change in pace, accuracy and all the other little things. When he left the game for the ICL he was still on top of his game and at the top of the player rankings.

I'm sure Bond is much less committed to playing in some fun, make lots of money Twenty/20 league then he would be playing Internationals. I'm not surprised his figures aren't amazing. He's not playing at his peak and why would he? He doesn't want to get injured or something. He'll never give the tournament 100%

Indian Cricket League Twenty/20 is not International Test Cricket. Don't judge him on that, please. :/

Argument not enough..Anyway that was the Cricket game with ball and bat..Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread