Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats lots of people in Hydrabad..
ICl match getting good responce...

M Ahmed still bowling like He was use to in past..
Lahore badshahs are defending good enough..

I have for first time seen Hasan raza play so well. Today also saved his sides ass.

If Lahore Badshahs will losse today then it'll be big surprise for me..They have beaten very good teams in this session and Ahemdabad not looks like so strong...
Glad to see J Gillespie bowling....

Martyn has been disappointing for Rockets. He was only Aussie who looked good when Australia used to tour India.

21 from 10 Balls....I love this..Common Ahemdabad Rockets..

18 Runs from 6 balls...I really love this..Rana naved has bowled well..

A Mahemood to bowl last over..take that..

1st Ball ----Dot...Its over for Rockets i think..
2nd ball ----1 Run...Need 3 sixes..

3rd ball----4 Runs...I am getting in to this
4th ball----1 Runs...Run out...13 from 2 balls...No chance..

Lahore Badshahs are still Undefeatable ...

Last edited:
after watching mustaq ahmed bowl its surprising he didnt play longer for pakistan.

Realistically now, I feel the Superstars are the only team who can stop The Badshahs, we should won our game against them anyway, if only we broke the Inzamam and Latif partnership, perhaps by not starting on a positive note, they wouldn't have been as good?

Well I have made my mind..Badshahs gonna win..And its look like Conform now..They are very Balance with good bowling and Batting attack...

Thats the Best performance from Mumbai so Far..Lol..Although they lost but this time only by 8 runs..

Did anyone saw pissed off Tino Best. he should go paly in Carribean if he wants fast pitches. In India he will get these types of pitches only.

Users who are viewing this thread