Indian One-Day Championship

Is there a base price on the player retentions? I mean, will a base price get deducted from the ₹100?

Players Retained/SignedPrice of Player 1Price of Player 2Price of Player 3Price of Player 4Deduction from Salary Purse
4₹15 crore₹14 crore₹13 crore₹12 crore₹54 crore
3₹14 crore₹13 crore₹12 crore₹39 crore
2₹13 crore₹12 crore₹25 crore
1₹12 crore₹12 crore

Is there a base price on the player retentions? I mean, will a base price get deducted from the ₹100?
I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean by that.

Amount deducted from your purse is listed above. If you retain 4 players, you get deducted ₹54cr, and so on. No additional money to be paid (whatever a player's base price is, if that's what you're referring to).

Last edited:
I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean by that.

Amount deducted from your purse is listed above. If you retain 4 players, you get deducted ₹54cr, and so on. No additional money to be paid (whatever a player's base price is, if that's what you're referring to).
Sorry man, I was speed reading (was hectically busy at work whilst reading). Went so fast over your post I missed that.

RTMs?
Would love if they are available, wouldn't mind if they are not .
Depending on retentions, a team could have 0-3 RTMs.

RTMs?
Would love if they are available, wouldn't mind if they are not .
Depending on retentions, a team could have 0-3 RTMs.
No RTMs, new teams wouldn't have anything to RTM.

I did think about increasing the salary purse for the two new teams only and allowing the existing teams a few RTMs, but that might not work in practicality.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread