IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok i accept thats my fault.
I don't research much about RPS.
Seen the scorecard last night.
No Marsh Khawaja. So felt bad for our guys not being part of the game.

And by the way yes he is a match fixer.
We all know England series.
And Indian team manager said that from his own mouth. (Not me)

Ignore it. Its just "bad blood" spilling over from the fact that Gambhir is not part of the Indian international side and the presumption that Dhoni has got something to do with it. Any star player who is discarded forever, their fans point fingers at Dhoni. Ganguly fans did it, Dravid fans did it, Yuvraj fans did it, Gambhir/Sehwag fans did it...

Dhoni is responsible somehow for all these players being discarded by the selectors.:rolleyes
I am hardcore Ganguly fan but never blamed Dhoni.

And in other news, Smith is ruled out of IPL due to injury. Whoever goes into RPS team, they are getting injured. lol. Bad luck for MSD.

Steven Smith latest Supergiant to bow out of IPL 2016 | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

In a way it will be good to see how RPS handles with half the squad mainly INTL players out, i woul call it blessing in disguise :P as water boys like aparajith may get a chance

Wish we can see the same result today. We desperately need a win.

There is going to be rain interuption in todays' game. Its very cloudy outside.

There is going to be rain interuption in todays' game. Its very cloudy outside.
Yup. My office is just 10 minutes away from the stadium and it's cloudy outside. I saw somewhere that the climate will be like this for whole week. Bad news for cricket. But good news for people.

The list of injured players for Pune can almost be made into a makeshift XI - Faf, KP, Marsh, Steve Smith. All the big guns around whom the team was built.

Pune need to go for Parnell or Bopara to fill Marsh's gap. And Dhoni maybe can ask Huss master if he wants to play with him (Huss is in India, commentating). Or Amla/Dilshan if Huss doesn't want or is costly. I am still supporting Pune till they have no mathematical chances of qualifying. I am supporting the 'match fixer' Dhoni who fixed games during the England series as told by our saint manager and re-iterated by some great people here :rolleyes

My god. Am so mad at RCB. #### this. Honestly batting was bad. They know their weakness and they know their strong areas. They should have gotten extra 15 runs. First 10 overs, we batted very slowly. Even in the last match batting was horrible. And that is supposed to be our strengthThe only positive in this game is chahal. He bowled superbly. It's all but over for RCB this season. I don't think we will ever win IPL.

th
My god. Am so mad at RCB. #### this. Honestly batting was bad. They know their weakness and they know their strong areas. They should have gotten extra 15 runs. First 10 overs, we batted very slowly. Even in the last match batting was horrible. And that is supposed to be our strengthThe only positive in this game is chahal. He bowled superbly. It's all but over for RCB this season. I don't think we will ever win IPL.
they have some serious problem with their bowling department, i think a coach is desperately needed

Users who are viewing this thread