IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its disgusting to see Rochelle replacing Shibani. I loved the way Shibani used to run the Extra Innings T20.

Lets see who are the remaining hosts. Maybe, it would be the duo of Sameer=Gaurav along with Rochelle and other one (don't remember her name)

Everyone rise for RISING PUNE SUPERGIANTS. Did everyone rise yet? anyone? To be honest, you need that kind of team name to motivate yourself when you have got Ashok Dinda in your team.

I think this year I will be rooting for RCB/Kohli/ABD

I usually go for KKR, because I like Gambhir and co. and their team was mocked a lot for a long time. But ever since that member Saroj something's agitated pro-Gambhir rant in the ICC WT20 thread, I just cant :spy
Typical Indians.

Andre Russell lucky charm.

BBL winner- Sydney Thunder
BPL winner- Comilla Victorian
PSL winner- Islamabad United
ICC WT20- West Indies

Now IPL winner- Everyone knows the answer.[DOUBLEPOST=1460125350][/DOUBLEPOST]ICC cleared Sunil Narine's ban but unfortunately he lost his dad. Big loss for KKR

Sunil Narine could miss Kolkata's IPL opener - Cricbuzz

These kind of opening ceremonies are boring..

Ankit tiwari was a surprise. Didn't know he was coming.

Typical Indians.

Thanks ? I guess ?

I mean, I actually am a typical Indian. I fit the stereotypes even though I am in Canada as of now.

I am obsessed with cricket. I am obsessed with Bollywood movies. I am obsessed with politics. I work in IT (sort of). I cook/eat Indian food almost every other day

Have a soft side for Delhi Daredevils this time, also more due to the presence of Zaheer and Dravid. Will be nice if they can make their presence felt in this IPL after long. They did really in the first two IPL's before disintegrating so badly.

Delhi and RCB to do well this time, hopefully. Hoping for KKR to be at the bottom of the pit, for you know why. :p

Typical Indians.

Did you just give us all a compliment?

Wait, Dravid is playing for Delhi ? Or coaching ?

And you make a good point. I might support Delhi as my second team if thats the came - Zak and Dravid are two of my all time favs

BTW, did anybody have a look at SRH's bowling this year? Probably the best bowling line-up in the tournament with Nehra, Mustfizur, Boult, Bhuvneshwar, Sran and Karn Sharma.

Line-up of

Warner
Dhawan
Williamson/Morgan
Yuvraj (when fit)
Hooda
Ojha
Henriques
Karn Sharma
Bhuvi
Nehra
Mustafizur