IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SRH always were a good bowling side. They can beat anyone if their batsmen can score a defendable target.[DOUBLEPOST=1460196708][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im really teamless without CSK, will probably go with Pune and DD to support though! Hope DD avoids wooden spoon this time they are overdue some luck!
Kolkata Knight Riders ;)

I don't watch the IPL, and I have no particular dislike for KKR or Gambhir, but I hope they have an awful tournament because of that Saroj guy.
You may die in peace. :)

We should just leave the topic now. Move on to some actual conversations as Festival has started.

Gauti and Co will win us another trophy.

[HASHTAG]#KKRModeActivated[/HASHTAG]

IPL streaming on Youtube ? Does anyone know about this ?

Seems like Jos will play the opener. I saw him in gloves, warming-up. Exciting!

Any canadian residents here ? Sportsnet seems to have the TV rights. Any idea who has the digital streaming rights ?

I can't find a good quality stream for IPL. so annoying

Mumbai Indians Simmons, Buttler (wk), Rohit, Rayudu, Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Harbhajan, McClenaghan, Vinay Kumar, Shreyas Gopal, Bumrah

That's exactly the same side I posted in MI thread except Gopal for K Pandya. Gopal should be a good choice anyway. We're batting first after winning the toss. Need to know if team management is thinking well, considering what happened to batting firsts at Wankhede during the world cup. England & West Indies!!!

P.s. Also, if we've to chase down any sort of big total, I think we own the abilities to chase it down. Simmons, Buttler, Rohit, Rayudu, Pollard, Pandya & Bhajji!

so cricketgateway.com works. pretty good price

Waqar resigned from the post of coach a week ago and he's already on sony six as analyst. He definetely knows how to make money.

We were thinking Pune franchise's name was the worst thing this IPL, just look at that overaly! I mean I can't kill my eyes.

Man this hurts my eyes. The kits are so flashy and shiny with the overlay makes it impossible to watch...

They are broadcasting Hindi commentary in HD channel. What is wrong with them?

List of horrible things in the IPL
  • Pune's franchise's name
  • The overlay
  • KP's laugh

Users who are viewing this thread