IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I came here specially to post how awful that overlay was and although others have posted it too, I will say it again. It is absolutely disgusting!

Pune seems to have an entire battery of discarded India seamers - RP Singh, Irfan Pathan, Ishwar Pandey. If they can somehow fit Albie or Thisara into the XI, it will give a good backup to the seamers if they have an off day. So far, Mitch Marsh has been terrific.

I came here specially to post how awful that overlay was and although others have posted it too, I will say it again. It is absolutely disgusting!

What overlay are you guys talking about? I am watching it on ESPN Cricket Pass (USA version) and the overlay is looking really good.

Another timeout? :facepalm

Is this your first IPL experience? IPL always has two timeouts, one towards 9th over and another towards 16th or 17th over
Yeah, i didn't watch that much in the past editions. I knew there were time-outs, but not more than one. Quite unnecessary, tbh.

Yeah, i didn't watch that much in the past editions. I knew there were time-outs, but not more than one. Quite unnecessary, tbh.

To me, it serves as a nice difference from the regular cricket that we watch. Also it helps advertisers big time. From the on field perspective, it can give time for strategic thinking and its available to both teams. I quite like this addition

Harbhajan is playing a blinder here. Seriously, why wasn't he given even a single match in the World T20? He can more than hold a bat and he is good with containing runs in T20. He could have played the semifinal at his IPL home ground. :facepalm Here, he is showing Dhoni what a big mistake Dhoni did in that semifinal.

From a game perspective, Pune will kick themselves if they make a game out of this. They need to try and coast to a comprehensive win.

Bhajji always plays one of these innings. He did play something like this in the previous IPL too.

Rahane somehow turns it on in IPL. Good for him! Still think he is not a T20 guy for internationals.

Are you trying to say Dhoni is all good?

He is the best behind the scene politician.

I also didn't like the way Dhoni treats Irfan Pathan. But "politician"? Come on!!

Good win Pune! Rohit Sharma at the toss said "We have played a lot in the ground and on this wicket, so we know how it behaves". Well my bwoy, are you sure you were talking about Wankhede, Mumbai? Dhoni got it right at the toss when he said "its very hard to defend on this ground unless you have world class bowlers".At the Wankhede, if you win the toss, you chase. And if you lose the toss and you are inserted to bat first, you say in your mind "my prayers will not be answered". :D Rohit just gift wrapped this game at the toss to Dhoni and Pune.

Last edited:
They are broadcasting Hindi commentary in HD channel. What is wrong with them?
Channel is offering 4 languages in the change option for me - Hindi, Tamil, Telgu, Bengali. Need to activate ESPN for English.

Users who are viewing this thread