IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:lol:lol I forgot the speed gun. Sharma bowling mid 140s... Man the IPL is a sellout. I could have made the slogan:

Robotic, weirdly futuristic and potentially blinding your eyes, lets hope it's the time for the ipl to say goodbye.

For some reason, I like the overlay.

Win the toss, chose to bat, give away wickets, I gotta sleep. I have bet money on the right side today. Knew top order would do something brainfading like that.

Ishan't first 2 overs has been very impressive. Got his natural angle coming back into the right handers going nicely, bowling at a sharp pace and a bit of aggression. I also liked the move by MI to send Hardik at 3 but just didn't work out today.[DOUBLEPOST=1460214012][/DOUBLEPOST]Woah, those out swinging deliveries from Marsh.

It will be difficult for Mumbai to win this match from now on.

I forgot the speed gun. Sharma bowling mid 140s..

He does bowl mid 140s though, when the wicket is pacy

And his deliveries do seem to be rushing through

That overlay is disgusting though

It's covering half the screen. And who picked up that unreadable font? It looks like Optimus prime threw up on th screen

It's all about rhythm. When is in his zone, he will bowl at a sharp pace and as an Indian fan we have seen that before many times. The problem with Ishant has always been, his consistency. He bowls like fire in one match and than look very ordinary in next few. That's what he needs to work on. Hopefully he can show that this time around. This 3 over spell from him was fantastic to watch.

I am also curious to see the other Ashwin.

LOL that was plumb.

Pollard should be gone.

Why does Dhoni seem to often ignore Irfan Pathan? He did the same when Irfan was with CSK. Irfan barely got games with CSK. Irfan can also bat, which deepens the batting order.

Good start so far! I felt Rohit was wrong in electing to bat and so far, its becoming true.

That was as plumb as it could ever be

It's all about rhythm. When is in his zone, he will bowl at a sharp pace and as an Indian fan we have seen that before many times. The problem with Ishant has always been, his consistency. He bowls like fire in one match and than look very ordinary in next few. That's what he needs to work on. Hopefully he can show that this time around. This 3 over spell from him was fantastic to watch.

I am also curious to see the other Ashwin.

LOL that was plumb.

Same here. I am waiting to see Murugan Ashwin bowl here. A leggie, especially when India needs better tweakers to push for national selection.

That's possibly the slowest non-slower-ball ball bowled by a pacer i have ever seen.

Why does Dhoni seem to often ignore Irfan Pathan? He did the same when Irfan was with CSK. Irfan barely got games with CSK. Irfan can also bat, which deepens the batting order.

Good start so far! I felt Rohit was wrong in electing to bat and so far, its becoming true.
Absolutely. Irfan didn't play even a single match in the last season and he is ignored for this match too.. I dunno why msd is ignoring him. And he was good in domestic cricket this season. I seriously hope he plays majority of the games atleast this time.

Users who are viewing this thread