IPL Indian Premier League 2016- General Discussion

Which team will be the champion of IPL 2017?

• Delhi Daredevils

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolkata Knight Riders

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kings XI Punjab

• Mumbai Indians

• Rising Pune Supergiants

• Gujarat Lions

• Sunrisers Hyderabad

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me too.Thought you were Proud to be Indian too.Oh I forgot,you switched to Australia when they started winning.
Yes. I am not those Indians who change there favorite according to form and class. You people change favorite just like changing shirts.
He switched to RCB after seeing Kohli , Gayle.
That's why i called him Typical Indians.

*Now don't ruin this thread again with those stupid topics. I didn't said anything to you.

Yes. I am not those Indians who change there favorite according to form and class. You people change favorite just like changing shirts.

I switched teams because it has my favorite players in it - Kohli/ABD - blasphemy !!

Although, I thought I was very clear. I changed teams because I do not want to be associated with Gambhir fans . and when he fails, I can go .. "ha ha .. he does not deserve a spot in the team over Dhawan"

It is very well thought out

Im really teamless without CSK, will probably go with Pune and DD to support though! Hope DD avoids wooden spoon this time they are overdue some luck!

I switched teams because it has my favorite players in it - Kohli/ABD - blasphemy !!

Although, I thought I was very clear. I changed teams because I do not want to be associated with Gambhir fans . and when he fails, I can go .. "ha ha .. he does not deserve a spot in the team over Dhawan"

It is very well thought out

Joined - Jan 10, 2008
Seriously?
You are in PC for 8 year with this kind of mentality.
School cricketers knows rules much better than you.
You keep ruining this thread with a same old topic from another threads.
And you are keep provoking me.
I already mentioned earlier that stop this topic.
There is nothing in reporting you as you are safe with the so called title "senior members".

Joined - Jan 10, 2008
Seriously?
You are in PC for 8 year with this kind of mentality.
School cricketers knows rules much better than you.
You keep ruining this thread with a same old topic from another threads.
And you are keep provoking me.
I already mentioned earlier that stop this topic.
There is nothing in reporting you as you are safe with the so called title "senior members".

you are adorable !

Just leave it already. This forum is turning into a bunch of senior citizens arguing at a table. If he want's Gambhir in the team let him want it and the other side don't annoy people with comments like 'typical Indians' just leave it...

No, that son of a ***** brought the war to us, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance he's a bigot we have to take it as the absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

r8v4vxus5cyfsorr0ncb.jpg

*Now don't ruin this thread again with those stupid topics. I didn't said anything to you.
I'm glad your monogamist relationship with Gauti is going well, tell him I said hi.

Last edited:
The opening ceremony was better this time around.It was the worst last year imo this time it was better managed.
First match today.Mumbai seems a well settled team and are favourites for me to win the first one,but MI are never good starters.

Wait, Dravid is playing for Delhi ? Or coaching ?

And you make a good point. I might support Delhi as my second team if thats the came - Zak and Dravid are two of my all time favs

Dravid is coaching Delhi. Yes, huge respect for those two guys. Hope Delhi does well this time.

Among the CSK-A (Pune) and CSK-B (Gujarat) sides, Gujarat should do better as they have the better mix of players. But as always, the crucial difference might end up to be with the captaincy of MS Dhoni. However Pune has gone very light on Indian batsmen. Apart from Rahane, there is no other reliable Indian bat. Saurabh Tiwary is not someone who is reliable. Dhoni will enjoy getting Albie Morkel back under him.

Wankhede is going to be a batting paradise. Expecting a run fest

Rahane:bat:
Faf:bat:
KP:bat:
Smith:bat:
Dhoni:c::wk:
Marsh/Morkel/Perera:ar:
Pathan:ar:
Ashwin:bwl:
??
??
??

Dravid is coaching Delhi. Yes, huge respect for those two guys. Hope Delhi does well this time.

Among the CSK-A (Pune) and CSK-B (Gujarat) sides, Gujarat should do better as they have the better mix of players. But as always, the crucial difference might end up to be with the captaincy of MS Dhoni. However Pune has gone very light on Indian batsmen. Apart from Rahane, there is no other reliable Indian bat. Saurabh Tiwary is not someone who is reliable. Dhoni will enjoy getting Albie Morkel back under him.

Why CSK-A and CSK-B? what about Rajasthan? RR-A and RR-B?

I am a big KKR supporter, but as I will change my support too this time around and want Gautam to fail super badly which is nothing new as he has been failing over the past years.

Last nine T20 contributions by Gautam in T20 domestic

13,6,0,9,4,10,38,18,10 = 108 runs. Plus if Yuvraj due to his age has to go Gautam is almost 35 way too old.

vs Shikhar Dhawan

last nine T20 in INTERNATIONAL

13,23,6,1,73,21,60,16,1 out of which 73 against South Africa in losing cause and 60 in the finals. = 214 runs.

Dont want to drag more but stats show who is better plus Dhawan is 4 years younger ;)

Users who are viewing this thread