Story Indian Premier League[C07]-Mumbai vs Bangalore - Who won??

Updates Shan??

I really prefer bad updates but faster ones. Don't try to make the presentations too good if you can't do it on time:)

Kings are ready to kick ass. Please update soon. Never mind any graphics. Story will do.

waiting for some one of the Chennai team to post their starting XI....also need a partner to do this story

I will post Chennai team if you want. I will make sure they loose :p

im on it
post in my story y your waiting lol.
Chennai in 5 minutes

formula1man added 9 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

1. M. Hayden
2. S. Jayasuriya (vc)
3. MS. Dhoni (c)
4. B. McCullum (Wk)
5. AB. deVilliers
6. S. Watson
7. C. White
8. F. Maharoof
9. L. Malinga (OB)
10. Ishant Sharma (OB)
11. S. Broad

I can't believe I spent so much time bidding for those players if it's going to be nothing more than scorecards... It was a vacation but I stayed up quite a while you know...

I can't believe I spent so much time bidding for those players if it's going to be nothing more than scorecards... It was a vacation but I stayed up quite a while you know...
I stayed up during school days:eek: But we have no option now...he is busy...

i think he should do scorecards of the early matches and do reviews of the big blockbusters, and towards the end when the semi's take shape

this is what you should do..

Scorecard with a paragraph writing and 1/2 pictures

and a player rating 1-10 for every player

then we can power through the early games and go onto the big ones and decide about that

regular updates are the key its about the management decisions isnt it :p

this is what you should do..

Scorecard with a paragraph writing and 1/2 pictures

and a player rating 1-10 for every player

then we can power through the early games and go onto the big ones and decide about that

regular updates are the key its about the management decisions isnt it :p

yeah...thanks for that i will be doing this story in a three days as I am very busy with my classes and studies and also football matches...

A bad news is that jarl will not be doing this story anymore for personal reasons :crying

But good news is that World Champions will be helping me to do this story :happy

Users who are viewing this thread