Indian Premier League - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

Lord Tewatia at it again.

With 3 from 13 needed that useless overthrow from Odean bought Tewatia on strike and the rest is history.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Match losing performance in his last match of ipl 2022 by best all rounder of west indies ,mr. Odean smith
If u compare him with pollard and russell
Definitely odean will win more match losing performances

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Someone will be happy watching this
images

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gujurat is at the top of the table.
Punjab big all rounder in this IPL is Odean Baba.
Umesh Yadav is highest wicket taker till now.

This is IPL 2022 for you. :lol :lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Extraordinary stuff there from Tewatia at the end! This was a game that Gujarat had no business losing, when Gill and Sudharsan were going strong! And yet somehow, they threw it all away and put themselves in a position where the game was almost gone! But what a reprieve they were given by Odean Smith, who displayed absolute rubbish awareness to make an unnecessary throw at the stumps and conceded an overthrow that gave them a single, brought them victory within two balls of striking distance, put Tewatia on strike against a WI fast bowler playing for Punjab (deja vu 'Sheldon Cottrell'?) and history repeated itself! :lol:D I am not saying this game was scripted, but if you can write a script, this was blockbuster material!:cheers:clap

Very happy to see Sai Sudharsan grab his chances. Definitely looks a much better batting prospect, than Vijay Shankar who is a perennial disappointment! Have followed his exploits in the Tamil Nadu Premier League and must say that this boy is definitely a very exciting potential. Hope he stays rooted and keeps getting his chances!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Shubman Gill!! This kid reminds me so so much of a young Rohit! Just fitter.

I think he is far better than a young Rohit. Young Rohit was still lazy :grinning:

Bu yes, the talent is there on display and I can foresee that Gill will be a mainstay in the Indian team very shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread