NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The entire format is a joke. It was ok earlier, I genuinely miss international cricket from the 2000s-2012 ish

Just TV, check the same figures for Reliance Jio, bound to be far more since they have the mobile/digital rights.
I know I took the bait from the troll but all I am saying is that is it boring format wise? YES. A lot of people have raised that. Is this tournament a JOKE?? Lol that is just trolling at finest form as millions disagree with that. I have said this before and I ll say it again, it is NOT BCCI's fault they have the prized possession called IPL. Series are still going on, Zimbabwe Bangladesh are playing, New Zealand played with Pakistan so I do not know what the issue is. No one is forcing anyone to stop playing.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
This VICE captain is going to lead. Hardik Pandya has been attrocious and he shows off being cool and all should look hard at himself in mirror that I am a cool guy, I need to step out of the world cup squad cause I need a break mentally and let RINKU be in the squd.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know I took the bait from the troll but all I am saying is that is it boring format wise? YES. A lot of people have raised that. Is this tournament a JOKE?? Lol that is just trolling at finest form as millions disagree with that. I have said this before and I ll say it again, it is NOT BCCI's fault they have the prized possession called IPL. Series are still going on, Zimbabwe Bangladesh are playing, New Zealand played with Pakistan so I do not know what the issue is. No one is forcing anyone to stop playing.

When players pull out of the IPL to play international cricket/for personal reasons: “Haha look at what a joke of a tournament this is, no one even takes it seriously am I right?”

When players play in the IPL eschewing international cricket: “This joke of a tournament is forcing the entire cricket calendar to revolve around it!”

Play both sides so that you can always win. :goggle:

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
According to BARC data, Disney Star has registered a cumulative reach of 44.8 crore viewers for the first 22 days (26 matches) of IPL 2024, garnering 18,800 crore minutes of total watch-time on TV. Such a joke of a tournament! Only 18800 crore minutes, should be atleast 30000 crore.
How are runfests and runways entertaining

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
How are runfests and runways entertaining
It is not and we are not saying it is entertaining. Nobody is, the last few days with decent scores have been the most entertaining. IPL is a long tournament. The heat eventually takes a toll on players and pitches. That is exactly whats happening now and we will continue to see it. Those 260+ score matches were boring and not entertaining. I agree with you but that does not make the tournament a joke.

You are a Pakistan cricket fan, the pitches they dished out for Aussie test series which were highways did it make the test match and the series a joke? No. Criticize what is fair, calling a tournament joke is not fair.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
It is not and we are not saying it is entertaining. Nobody is, the last few days with decent scores have been the most entertaining. IPL is a long tournament. The heat eventually takes a toll on players and pitches. That is exactly whats happening now and we will continue to see it. Those 260+ score matches were boring and not entertaining. I agree with you but that does not make the tournament a joke.

You are a Pakistan cricket fan, the pitches they dished out for Aussie test series which were highways did it make the test match and the series a joke? No. Criticize what is fair, calling a tournament joke is not fair.
We don’t care about test cricket nor it is enjoying only the hardcore watch it.t20s were the only enjoyable format but the national highways destroy it

Bevab

Staff Member
We don’t care about test cricket nor it is enjoying only the hardcore watch it.t20s were the only enjoyable format but the national highways destroy it

The average run rate in 2023’s PSL was 9.2 (only 0.4 less than this year’s IPL that’s already slowing down) but sure, continue trolling.
Post automatically merged:

How can we play pandya in this form, he can't bat or bowl, you better off playing Gill instead

Missed the part where Gill started bowling and batting at five.

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer
The average run rate in 2023’s PSL was 9.2 (only 0.4 less than this year’s IPL that’s already slowing down) but sure, continue trolling.

there were only 10 innings above 200 in 34 games while has 31 that's thrice times more

scoodledoodle

Club Cricketer

this year was 8.73

The average first innings team score was 167 in PSL

Bevab

Staff Member
Trolls gotta troll I suppose. :facepalm

Siraj’s slowly getting back to his best, good to see.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Perfect match for Vijay Shankar to show his all-round skills by taking a 10fer.

Users who are viewing this thread