Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Glad to see Irfan finally getting a chance. He wasn't given many chances for CSK or Pune. He has had good form in domestic matches this year so I believe he will do okay to get back to the big scene.

lol I guess Raina wasn't sure about the pitch and picked all sorts of bowlers - Two spinners (one left arm, one right arm), four seamers (two right armers and two left armers) but I believe GL are a batsman short. Hoping that the top orders including Raina fires big time.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Faulkner is making a mark for his selection in the Aussie Test Team

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Poor first over from Irfan on his return. He is bowling very slow, not like how he used to. Mumbai cruising at this point. I find it very unlikely now Lions qualifying.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is why everyteam who has Faulkner should play him. He is such a fantastic all rounder not getting many chances

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Game started on Faulkner's Birthday and ended on Rohit's.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a game that was! Brilliant bowling from Bumrah. :clap

I am really impressed with his slow ball Yorkers. He has the potential in becoming the one of the best death bowlers in the world. He just need control on his no-balls and wides.

Finch and McCullum didn't get any bat in super over, except the last ball. :eek:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Ishan Kishan could've been better choice in super over? As I believe an inform player that has performed in the match, can utilize the super over with the bat too. Unless that player is defensive.

B

Bigby Wolf

What a game of cricket we had ! Absolutely incredible last four wickets were runouts some brilliant fielding by Gl in the end to pull things back but in the superover it was Bumrah who was too good even for the likes of Mccullum and Finch.
If Tye wouldn't have been injured i reckon Gl might have the game.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Credit goes to Rohit Sharma for making the match too long ! :lol
Made 5 runs that too off "13" balls .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How awesome Bumrah was. It was such a delight seeing that over from him against two awesome hitters Baz and Finch

bonnyDude

School Cricketer
It just got lengthy which it shouldnt have been anyway. Credit goes to Gujrat's absolutely sublime fielding that produced a match of this quality. Bumrah did extremely well despite raising the tension in his own mind because of the couple of earlier extra deliveries he bowled in the super over. He needs to watch his step and he will be fine for any match day. Meanwhile I wouldnt favor McClenaghan in Mumbai's side for rest of the tournament. He just undid the hardwork of his team mates in last few overs of the first innings. He has done it before, a couple of times I remember. He just doesnt fit anymore. Call in the other Mitch but not him again.

Last edited:

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
What a fantastic game that was! This was clearly Mumbai's game after Gujarat struggled to get to 153, but after Hardik Pandya got out they started to slip and it went down to the wire. I think Mumbai let pressure get to them in that last few overs. But Bumrah was absolutely fabulous. Giving just 6 runs aganist the likes of McCullum and Finch was just great. Gujarat seems to have less of a chance of qualifying now...

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
KKR getting smashed all over the park.

Users who are viewing this thread