Huge NRR boost to RCB with this win.
Post automatically merged:

100!!
Post automatically merged:

100!!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Incredible gear change from Jacks

What a fantastic display of partnership play this. Virat taking the front guard against the spinners when Jacks wasn't looking comfortable early on allowing him to tap around before he settles him and unleash the fury.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hate 200 score matches. Enough of it please. Lets get back 120 runs pitches and a low scoring thrillers. Please Say Jhaj

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
SRH performing just how I expected them to perform. Take one or two players out early and that is it for them.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exactly the pitch CSK needed! The ball started holding up towards the finishing stages of the CSK innings itself, making it hard for Dube, Ruturaj and Dhoni to get the big hits going. I think it was an error from Cummins to rely too much on the dew and the last game heroics of Stoinis, to choose to bowl first! SRH have historically blown more 'cold than hot' when they bat second and also the wicket played right into CSK's alley. This was a true pounding.

A hugely redeeming game for Daryl Mitchell. After another circumspect start, he started freeing himself up and got to a good 50. And the SRH batsmen just kept giving him catching practice today at the boundary lines :D And looks like Ruturaj needs to get out before he gets a 100, so that his team can actually win :p j/k

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
This was like a semi final for RCB and Virat Kholi delivered on the big stage again

First of all, if it was a semi-final, RCB wouldn't have been playing.
Secondly, Kohli wouldn't have performed. :grinning:

Jokes apart, he is scoring just like in the World Cup for his selfish gains. The scoring rate is nowhere near what seems to be the normal for this year. Me saying it wont make it happen- but the man deserves to be kicked out of the Indian limited overs setup. If we don;t, there's no way the younger ones are going to get a look in.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First of all, if it was a semi-final, RCB wouldn't have been playing.
Secondly, Kohli wouldn't have performed. :grinning:

Jokes apart, he is scoring just like in the World Cup for his selfish gains. The scoring rate is nowhere near what seems to be the normal for this year. Me saying it wont make it happen- but the man deserves to be kicked out of the Indian limited overs setup. If we don;t, there's no way the younger ones are going to get a look in.

He’s had an underwhelming season by impact despite his legion of fans and stats nerds arguing the contrary but Kohli’s performance was fine yesterday. Was willing to play second fiddle to Faf when the latter was going hard, played proactively while Jacks was struggling and took on the second best spin attack in the IPL confidently (Cricbuzz stated that it was his third best innings against spin in IPL history; the other two were in 2016 when he had his best individual year).

If he does the same in the WC then I don’t mind having him in the team (since it’s a certainty now) especially if pitches will be on the slower side. The key as always will be his adaptability against spin. His comments after the game weren’t good though.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Kuldeep pulling Starc for six was not on my bingo card for 2024

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Starc's been woefully off color this tournament. I am surprised KKR is still sticking with him here.

Users who are viewing this thread