IPL Indian Premier League - General Discussion

The Indian Premier League...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only bowler worth his salt in CSk is Joginder Sharma. :p

Maybe the IPL's not going to be such a world class player filled event this year after all. Ponting's pulled out which could see a few more Aussies pulling out, Flintoff's injured and it's looking likely that the England management will ask him to pull out, and there are rumours that Pietersen's going to pull out as well. I'm sure next year will be better though, Flintoff and Ponting should definitely be there, this years might not be the festival of cricket that was hoped. It's good though, international cricket should definitley come ahead of earning abit of extra cash.

I can't see KP pulling out. Especially after losing the England captaincy. It is awful timing just before the Ashes though.

Pietersen won't pull out I don't imagine, but I think it'd be useful, could actually fit in a few weeks playing for his county. He's barely played for Hampshire since joining them, played 3-4 games for them hasn't he? FC games anyway. I think for the good of the Ashes he should pull out and focus on FC cricket tbh, he won't though.

Who wants to see Poms as well. Aussies have also gone out of favour since last year.

Well I am gonna watch the IPL for Indian stars playing against each other and also the crowds are great. I dont care whether Aussies come or not or even the English come or not. Indian talent is coming up and thats what I wont. Yeah but still wanna see the Kiwis and Proteas playing..:p

Infact in last IPL least heard players were ones who were ones to watch out for.

Good to see Punter pull out of IPL this year. Its a smart move considering the heavy schedule we got in 09. This will also send a strong message to other Aussie players as well. Hopefully more players will follow his lead because we need every1 fit and firing for the Ashes.

Users who are viewing this thread