Indian Premier League||League can't see its light due to my personal appointments||

On what basis, the players should be distributed?

• No matters, I'll get my players in any of the above systems.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, only 1 player for the first round as every one has to get a player of his choice.
Rest would continue to be three per draft and at last, two members pick would be up.
Start Drafting.
Nakul has to pick his three internationalists when he arrives.
Mihir has to change his team name.
Overall, its going too slow as its examinations season in India.

Binnu added 10 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Hey, what you guys say on Nakul??
I just am planning to take him off as an owner as I am not able to contact him as he don't have VM or PM service.
if he don't post here on this thread till friday, He'll be sacked out as owner.

Mihir's Pick... He's internet not working...

--> Greame Smith

Guys, I have refunded Nakul his amount twice.
And I here Sack out Nakul as owner of Centurion. Instead of him, Adityacricketer will take his charges of owner of Centurion.
And at the same time, Rahulkhush will be co owner of Kimberly stake as Mihir has some examinations ATM. SO, for the first season, Kimberly will be owned by Rahulkhush along with Mihir Doshi.:)
And Nakul, refund me 50000 as I did donate you 100000.

Lol, the first three player's I wanted to pick are all gone. :crying

My pick - Dale Steyn

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Also you should get "BKB1991" instead of "Adityacricketer".

Adityacricketer hasn't make his TTPL picks since round one, and we are in the final round now. He comes online but doesn't even care about this stuff...

Kemberly Giants the new name

Lol, the first three player's I wanted to pick are all gone. :crying

My pick - Dale Steyn

CG123 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Also you should get "BKB1991" instead of "Adityacricketer".

Adityacricketer hasn't make his TTPL picks since round one, and we are in the final round now. He comes online but doesn't even care about this stuff...

He said some posts before that he was not free ATM. So, I sent Adi a VM which he replied.
even Adi will be sacked out if he don't make his picks and Rahul would take this with me managing Mihir's team till he arrives with full flow.

Last edited:
Andrew Strauss,Yuvraj Singh,Mohammad Yousuf and Wayne Parnell.

@CG- Dude i was not online at that period i was sick. Whenever i was online i was not in a mood to make picks and we all struggle from fever then how can you just question a person without knowing the reason?

Andrew Strauss,Yuvraj Singh,Mohammad Yousuf and Wayne Parnell.

@CG- Dude i was not online at that period i was sick. Whenever i was online i was not in a mood to make picks and we all struggle from fever then how can you just question a person without knowing the reason?

Yuvraj is Invalid as he's already picked.

Justin Kemp,Paul Harris and Albie Morkel.

Users who are viewing this thread