Indian Premier League||League can't see its light due to my personal appointments||

On what basis, the players should be distributed?

• No matters, I'll get my players in any of the above systems.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morne J.Botha and Loot's Bosman

Nicky Boje
Charl Langeveldt
Neil McKenzie

Can you get rid of the guys that have already been pick... :p

I hate being on after everyone makes their picks.

Ashwell Prince, Lonwabo Tsotsobe and Ryan McLaren.

Everyone has made their second round picks, so I guess I can start the next round...

Andrew Hall
Morne van Wyk
Jacques Rudolph

Is the team make up going to be 7 SA, 4 INT or 6 SA, 5 INT???

Why did you send me a vm, a few minutes before the APL international drafting starts.

Alviro Pieterson, Vernon Philander and Tyron Henderson.

Last edited:
Is the team make up going to be 7 SA, 4 INT or 6 SA, 5 INT???
May be 7 SA and 4 INT in basic rounds, and 6 SA and 5 INT for the teams, who progress to next round.
Why did you send me a vm, a few minutes before the APL international drafting starts.

Alviro Pieterson, Vernon Philander and Tyron Henderson.

And thank you dude.. You reminded me of TTPL's Overseas players:p:p

Last edited:
Could I please replace Govender with Philander. Since you didn't cross anyone off in the SA list, I just assumed he was taken and I didn't have much time since I was doing the TTPL picks and I didn't want to lose any players. And I reminded you about the TTPL and nearly won you Dhoni so that should count for something.

Could I please replace Govender with Philander. Since you didn't cross anyone off in the SA list, I just assumed he was taken and I didn't have much time since I was doing the TTPL picks and I didn't want to lose any players. And I reminded you about the TTPL and nearly won you Dhoni so that should count for something.

done:) But remember, this is your last chance to do that.

Thanks. btw, you have spelt Hauritz wrong. You spelt it Haurtiz. I don't think I'll know anybody when it comes to the last round. I can still see one player who I know that has played International cricket recently. Well he's only played 1 Test, I think but he might be my next round pick if he hasn't been chosen by then.

I've heard of quite a few off the remaining player's.
There is one remaining player who I actually know properly who they are, like what role they play who I was thinking about picking just before.

Binnu can you get rid of the player's from the list that have been picked, it would be really helpful.

I've heard of quite a few off the remaining player's.
There is one remaining player who I actually know properly who they are, like what role they play who I was thinking about picking just before.

Binnu can you get rid of the player's from the list that have been picked, it would be really helpful.

Yeah, but not now as my net is damn slow. I'll do it after an hour as Im right now downloading a huge content.

Yusuf Abdulla,Ryan McLaren and Cornelius de Villiers.

Users who are viewing this thread