Indian Premier League PC Style

Not entirely fresh. I like to keep similar squads for 3 seasons at least. But, there will be a complete re draft for the international players. I will put up details soon after wrapping up season 2. Some new things will be introduced as well during the course of the season.

Nothing is final. I'm just putting it out there and if managers need they can suggest me what they would like.

Confirmed so far -

Varun - Bengaluru
Prats - Chennai
Ahmad - Delhi
Sartaj - Hyderabad

IPL.png

Season wrap up

Orange & Purple cap winners

DDL.png
DDK.png

Highest run getter (Orange cap winner)
28-orange-cap.jpg

Jacques+Kallis+India+v+South+Africa+Group+7rSy_OtLFFhl.jpg

Jacques Kallis

Mts: 17, Inns: 17, 694 runs @ 46.3, SR: 77, HS: 81, 50s: 7

MML.png
MMK.png

Highest wicket taker (Purple cap winner)
28-purple-cap.jpg

graeme-swann_1519843c.jpg

Graeme Swann

Mts: 14, Inns: 14, 31 wkts @ 19.3, ER: 4.4, BB: 6/21, 5w: 2

---

Star player of the tournament

DDL.png
DDK.png

Player of the series (Star medal winner)
Farm-Fresh_award_star_bronze_3.png

TH13_KALLIS_179652f.jpg

Jacques Kallis

Mts: 17, Inns: 17, 694 runs @ 46.3, SR: 77, HS: 81, 50s: 7
Mts: 17, Inns: 17, 18 wkts @ 28.6, ER: 4.8, BB: 4/31

---

Rising star of the tournament

BTL.png
BTK.png

rising-star-logo.jpg

dhawancut_630.jpg

Shikhar Dhawan

Mts: 14, Inns: 13, 634 runs @ 57.6, SR: 84, HS: 100: 50s: 6, 100s: 1

---

Winning cheques

DDL.png

Delhi Duelers (Ahmad Shah) - $20,000 vcash

JJL.png

Jaipur Jaguars (badvintage & Sahil) - $5,000 vcash each

HHL.png

Hyderabad Hulks (Sartaj & Fenil) - $2,500 vcash each

CCL.png

Chennai Cyborgs (Prats) - $5,000 vcash

Nothing is final. I'm just putting it out there and if managers need they can suggest me what they would like.

The players we chose then do not perform the way they used to now. I guess I sound obvious for a complete redraft. I wouldn't oppose your decision anyway, so its upto you. Just putting forward my view, that's it. You could put up a poll as well, if you may want...

The players we chose then do not perform the way they used to now. I guess I sound obvious for a complete redraft. I wouldn't oppose your decision anyway, so its upto you. Just putting forward my view, that's it. You could put up a poll as well, if you may want...
I don't like polls. People can throw in their views over here. I get what you mean by the players not performing now. But, remember the overall career is used for rating players and recent form only plays a part in it.

Also, on players like Dravid and Laxman, who have retired from Int. cricket and aren't playing any competitive cricket lately, but haven't announced their FC retirement and all, I think I'll have to make them unavailable for selection as well. Ganguly and Ponting have also played their part in the IPL and will no longer be available for selection.

If you do that can you add a another team please?

Also, on players like Dravid and Laxman, who have retired from Int. cricket and aren't playing any competitive cricket lately, but haven't announced their FC retirement and all, I think I'll have to make them unavailable for selection as well. Ganguly and Ponting have also played their part in the IPL and will no longer be available for selection.

Just checked and Ponting is actually playing the BBL so he is available. Laxman too has played some FC cricket in Nov so he can keep playing as well. Dravid I think did say he will play one more IPL season so I think he is available too. :p So, only Sourav Ganguly will no longer feature in this IPL.

If you do that can you add a another team please?
Even if we have a redraft, I doubt I will add more teams. I am sure someone can have you as a co. But remember, Ahmad and Prats don't want co managers. You might have to wait till everyone confirms. :)

Users who are viewing this thread