Ahmad - Delhi
Sartaj - Hyderabad
Andrin - Bengal
singhb - Punjab

Waiting for -

Fenil - Hyderabad
Dipak & El Loco - Mumbai
badvintage & Sahil (he's too busy though so maybe won't participate) - Jaipur

I don't really mind an overseas redraft,but if we're going to have a complete reshuffle next season,I prefer being allowed to retain as many locals and imports as we want. :)

How about if I do what we did last time? You guys can PM your release players' list. But, this time we can have restrictions like min of x players should be released?

I'll try and think something and post the details soonish.

I am not very keen of a redraft. We had a full draft in the first season and then another mini draft in the second season, so I don't think we should have a draft each and every season that'll be really unfair to the sides who don't really want to trade. My advice would be that you just go with the trading window where everyone can make changes to their squads especially the big fellow Sartaj. :p

BTW, how can I receive the vCash when my PM box is full. :p

I sent 10,000 via donate function and the rest 10,000 were added to your account using my vbookie powers as your PMs were full. :p I deducted those 10,000 from my account as well. :)

I'm interested in re-joining this league if there's space enough and I'm allowed to manage a team by myself. I reckon you should do a re-draft.

Just waiting for Dipak and El Loco (he's pretty busy). I don't think Sahil will continue or should given his very low activity. I think I have thought about the changes and those will be revealed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread