Indian Premier League PC Style

I'm interested in re-joining this league if there's space enough and I'm allowed to manage a team by myself. I reckon you should do a re-draft.

I think a re-draft won't be a good idea only after 2 seasons. And, as soon as there's some space, I'll let you know.

Stats (as of Season II)

Have a look at the stats! Some interesting ones there.

I think everyone have confirmed their participation.

Bengal - Andrin and Shubham
Bengaluru - Varun
Chennai - Prats
Delhi - Ahmad Shah
Hyderabad - Sartaj
Jaipur - badvintage
Mumbai - Dipak and El Loco
Punjab - singhb

Waiting: (in order for an individual ownership)

VC
Anish
Ahmad94

To the people in waiting list, you may ask Sartaj or badvintage if you want to co manage Hyderabad or Jaipur respectively.

It's too late here so, I'll post the finalized details for season III tomorrow. Till then, have a look at those stats. Head to head is also an interesting record which is not put up but, I will do it later on.

Last edited:
Well atleast I am in the waiting list. If anyone wants a co-manager, I am here for the service Badvintage to help manage Jaipur

Happy to see how our team has done until now. Sehwag having the best captaincy record is really something to cheer about. :)

we could have done much better this season our start was the big let down of the tournament but the way the lads got there acts together in the second half was impressive. Anyways great too see many players from Punjab in the stats always a pleasure.

once again Punjab will go for a captain change. :p

Superordinate work there with stats! Just loving that stuff.

Good to see Raina, Shakib, Ashwin, Bell and Sangakkara in positive records. We have two players for Most Ducks, one of them being Ganguly. :lol

Superordinate work there with stats! Just loving that stuff.

Stop using thesaurus for God's sake, mate. I'm a Company Secretary student who has to deal with the legal matters for the company(ies) and such words you use make me feel illiterate. :p

Stop using thesaurus for God's sake, mate. I'm a Company Secretary student who has to deal with the legal matters for the company(ies) and such words you use make me feel illiterate. :p

:lol

I'm not using thesaurus but vocabulary tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread