Indian Premier League PC Style

I have been visiting this thread for 3 seasons now . If you see I was the first to declare interset . It's not picture perfect when you don't manage a team & follow the thread .
I can understand. I appreciate all your support. And, I just read badvintage is actually looking for a co manager so why not ask him? (If you haven't already that is.)

Locals Retained
Shikhar Dhawan
Pradeep Sangwaan
Karan Goel
Manvinder Bisla
Nitin Saini
Overseas Retained :os:
Brendon McCullum
Alastair Cook

Last edited:
25 December 2012: While addressing the media, Delhi's manager Ahmad Shah spoke about the team's performance throughout the last season. He said, all the players were equally responsible for Delhi's title win, The side emerged victorious because all the players gave their level best and the captain himself led from the front which gave great confidence to the youngsters in the side. He further added, Jacques Kallis was the star performer for the side in the season that recently concluded, his form with both bat and ball was satisfactory. I am looking forward to how the youngsters perform in the upcoming season, expecting the likes of Cheteshwar Pujara and Laxmi Shukla to do well.

He also announced a name change after having a quick chat with Delhi's coach Sir Sunil Gavaskar and the captain Virender Sehwag. He said, our team has decided a slight change in the team's name which will be "Delhi Destroyers" from here on.

ddlb.png

Delhi's New Logo

He also added, we've had a brief meeting with the Chairman of IPL PC Style Gaurav(User2010) where he announced the retained players. Which included:

501515.html

:ind: :bat: Virender Sehwag
316160.html

:ind: :bat: Cheteshwar Pujara
437364.html

:ind: :ar: Sridharan Shriram
425833.html

:ind: :wk: Dinesh Karthik
307342.html

:ind: :bwl: Ramesh Powar
501453.html

:sri: :bwl: Lasith Malinga
501618.html

:saf: :ar: Jacques Kallis
34018.html

:ind: :ar: Laxmi Ratan Shukla

Last edited:
Firstly, its Sridharan Sriram. Secondly, he didn't bowl much in his last days of competitive cricket. In fact, he didn't bowl a single delivery in Vijay Hazare trophy played in early 2012 which was his last competitive tournament in any format.

He didn't bowl much in his last days of competitive cricket. In fact, he didn't bowl a single delivery in Vijay Hazare trophy played in early 2012 which was his last competitive tournament in any format.

He bowled in his recent t20s and also took a good amount of wickets. That's the reason he's a batting all-rounder.

Last edited:
JJL.png

Locals Retained
Ajinkya Rahane
Virat Kohli
Ambati Rayudu
Ishant Sharma
Harmeet Singh
Overseas Retained :os:
AB de Villiers
Umar Gul

Hey badvintage, I asked before. Have you accepted me as your co-manager.

Users who are viewing this thread