Indian Premier League PC Style

He bowled in his recent t20s and also took a good amount of wickets. That's the reason he's a batting all-rounder.

Source?

According to cricinfo, he played his last competitive T20 match on Oct 25, 2011 in Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy and he didn't bowled in the whole season back then.

Not to be rude, but mostly until IPL 5, unless someone else quits. There won't be addition of new teams in the next season as User stated.

Just waiting for Mumbai now. Managers are free to have name/logo changes if they want. But, the acceptance will depend on me as I will have to change the kits as well then. Also, I might have to resize the logos according to my requirements.

Delhi's changes accepted.

Source?

According to cricinfo, he played his last competitive T20 match on Oct 25, 2011 in Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy and he didn't bowled in the whole season back then.

Yeah, but he recently bowled very well for Madras CC in the Singapore cricket cup t20.

No, that doesn't sound good. Also, remember if there is a name change, you will have to get the logo done as well.

I'd like to welcome Ahmad94 and he will be co managing Jaipur with Hamza. Sahil wants to continue as well but, I will allow him only if he can be active.

Not me. I have already done enough as far as the gfx for this league are concerned. You will have to get a logo from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread