Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it! India win their first game vs India "A". Virender Shewag smashed a BIG 6, his 12th, to finish it all up. India win comfterbally by 6 wickets.

indiawinwarmupcopy.jpg

Heres the Bowling card.....not much to cheer about. The pick of the bowlers for me was Sidduiqi. I dont know why Laxman didn't go back to him when the Sehwag-Rao partnership was building.

indiaabwlstats.jpg

Bat stats: well, the numbers say it all. Virender Sehwag was, of course, the main destructor today. He absolutley massacred these bowlers. He played his natural game, and it payed off.

indiavsindiaawarmupbatstats.jpg

Well thats the game for you, India Seniors win by 6 wickets. Match Ceramony coming soon.

Ravi Shastri is down in the field to host the Man-of-the-Match Ceramony.

Thank you Ramiz, and what a day of Cricket we have had today! The batsmen had a merry time as the bowlers got smashed to all parts. I'd first like to Invite V.V.S. Laxman, Captain of the India A team.

*applause*

laxmancentury.jpg

RS: Well Laxman, how do u feel about the teams effort today?

V.V.S: Im actually very proud of the team today. We maintaind a steady 8 rpo throughout our innings against bowlers of the calibur of Zaheer, Bhajji, and Irfan. It would have been a lot better if we had batted our full 50 overs and if someone from our team made a big one today. We had a lot of starts, but no one could convert it, and we lost wickets. If we had played with the same exuberence in the field....we may have had a different result here today.

RS: What went wrong today?

V.V.S.: We were unlucky. We won the toss on a wonderful batting track, should have batted longer. We let Viru get too many chances. He was dropped 4 times, and served himself to 12 sixes.

Thank you.

V.V.S.: thanks

Now lets welcome the winning captain, Mhmd, KAIF!!

*applause, hoots*

kaifprtrait.jpg

RS:Well, how do u feel on your teams performance?

K: Great! We batted wonderfully. We could have done a bit better on the bowling department, but I'm sure it will get better as the series goes on.

RS: HOw do u feel about winning your first ever game captaining the national side?

K: *laughs* fantastic. Its a great feeling, i cant explain it!

RS: Viru's performance? Your views?

K: absolutly brilliant! I hope he carries that through this season. This is a very pwerful domestic side...and he did very well. 12 sixes! 16 fours! i think the numbers say it all.

RS: thanks mhmd.

K: thank you!

RS: Now pleasde put your hands together for the man of the match! There was no other competition, VIRENDER SEHWAG!

*lots of applause, flags, banners go up, hoots, whistles*
SehwagPortrait.jpg

VS: thanks ravi!

*Sehwag poses with RS for photographers*

RS: how did u feel today? what made you hit this wonderful knock!?

VS: i just went there to play my natural game and have fun....and i guess it paid off! The ball was coming on to the bat nicely, and i tried to make full use of it and hit the ball to the fence and into the stands....

RS: well, u sure sucseeded in that!

VS: *laughs*

RS: what do u feel about Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid, who both failed in this match?

VS: Well, sachin hasn't been on the field for quite some time, and he has every right to have a couple of bumps in the begging. But, i have full confidence that those two will play a whole lot better in the future games, as they are both world top batsmen. ones number 1 in the ODI version and ones probably number 1 in the test, in my opinion.

RS: Thanks a lot Viru, and Good luck.
VS: thank you.
*applaus*

Last edited:
Turbanation said:
For the love of god what happened to your graphics card!

nothing! I just have to expand it every time in paint....which really sucks....

next match forth its going to be on Anyscrn capture.

get fraps man

and dont ask for a link cos there is something called google

SRI LANKA ARRIVE IN KOLKATA!! THEY ARE TO PLAY A 50 OVER WARM-UP AGAINST INDIA A, WHICH WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT TEAM!

airpotarrival.jpg

Laxman will again captain the A team.

Please note: this match is being autoplayed as i have no time to fully play the game today....sorry.

Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat on a flat track!
The teams come out and they look mighty excited! Here are the Line-ups:

warmup2indiaateam.jpg

srilankateaminwarmup.jpg

Sangakkara at 8 :eek:

What are Samaweera and Gunawardene doing in the middle order, let alone the team?

India A with a harsh loss.... RP Singh bowled well with 3 wickets but not much to cheer about.

INDIAALOSEWUSL.jpg

In the award ceramony VVS Laxman took The man of the match award, but stated that "it would have been better if we had one it". He top scored on both teams with a glorious 70*(55).

"I am again very proud of my team today.....putting up what i thought was a decent fight against the 2nd best team in the world. Hats off to them
RP Bowled really well today, and so did Sreesanth. He deserved a wicket." - VVS Laxman India "A" XI Captain

"They put up a great fight today, and RP Singh bowled beautifuly. Laxman was very frustrating, and at times, we thought he was going to do it for them, but Malinga and Mulari got the wickets and cleaned up the tail and Laxman was left stranded at the crease. If he gets selected in the Indian side, he's going to be a real pester to get out" - Marven Attapatu Sri Lanka XI Captain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread