Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a vital partnership for India...digging them out of the hole they were in when they were 12/1

Kaifsehwag56partnership.jpg

Sarandeep Singh replaces Rayudu in the bowling attack. Sehwag will want his 50....its been a real quick fire innings from him...hes on 44.

sarandeepsinghintobowling.jpg

batstatsindiavsindiaa.jpg

Kaif Gone!

Kaif is out! The skipper went for a single, where there was no chance of getting...there was a slight hesitation and before kaif knew it, Karthik had whipped off the bails. Kaif, who was looking dangerous, is gone for 27.

kaifrunout.jpg

Virender Sehwag smashed a four off Yohannan to reach his Half-century. He'll want to play sensibly and get to his 100. Its taken him 42 deliveries.

Sehwag50.jpg

sehwagfour.jpg

Sehwags reply: A huge 6, pulverised over Long-on. The spectators there had to dive for cover there! :p

sewhag6.jpg

DRAVID GONE: AFTER 8 DOT BALLS IN A ROW THE INDIAN VICE CAPTAIN TRIED TO PLAY A LEG GLANCE TO GET OFF THE MARK. IT CUT AWAY FROM DRAVID, WHO MISSED IT AND WAS PLUM LBW. DRAVID GONE FOR A DUCK AS THE NEWCOMER VENUGOPAL RAO COMES OUT TO THE MIDDLE. 99/3 AFTER 16 OVERS.

dravidduck.jpg

DRAVID GONE: AFTER 8 DOT BALLS IN A ROW THE INDIAN VICE CAPTAIN TRIED TO PLAY A LEG GLANCE TO GET OFF THE MARK. IT CUT AWAY FROM DRAVID, WHO MISSED IT AND WAS PLUM LBW. DRAVID GONE FOR A DUCK AS THE NEWCOMER VENUGOPAL RAO COMES OUT TO THE MIDDLE. 99/3 AFTER 16 OVERS.

dravidduck.jpg

Another humongous six from Sehwag! This time off Sarandeep Singh, he smashed it right back past the bowlers head for a BIG SIX! He moves on to 72!

sehwag2nd6.jpg

why dont you use fraps buddy to take screenshots. Google search for it and it will save alot of time.

in print screen you have to go back everytime and then paste in paint brush, but in fraps you just press F10 and the image is saved a file in given location. So you contnue playing by just pressing that key for screenshots and dont have to stop everytime while taking picture. So it saves a lot of time and is more fun. I hope this makes the thing clear to me.

Trust me I used pr Sc earlier but fraps was way better and much more fun. Moreover the pictures are in bmp format and thus better quality :) .

ok. From now on, all pics will be in fraps :D

EDIT: I just downloaded fraps, and whenever i attempt to capture a picture, Cricket 2005 closes. What should i do?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread