Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaffer4.jpg

Oh what a shot! Jaffer at his best, a powerful square cut, this time of zaheer, Tendulkar has no chance of cutting that one off.

Last edited:
In this match I favor both teams and Indian team abit more because I(Dhoni) am playing for India.

ZoraxDoom said:
I hope to do well for India with the ball and India A with the bat.

JP Yadav.

Im sorry Zorax...i should have taken out yadav from the India A squad....sorry!

UPDATES SOON :D

Chopra On Fire!

Chopra is in sublime form as he hit four 4's in a row off Irfan Pathan.

anotherbeautifuldrive.jpg

A beautiful straight drive, which beat a disparing Dravid, was probably the best of the 4 shots.

choprapull.jpg

Chopra absolutly murder that one as it rocketed to the legside boundary, at unbelivable speed.

chopraedge.jpg

Chopra gets lucky here as that one flew of the edge of the bat, but he'll help himself to 4 runs. An absoulute beauty from pathan, proved unlucky.

He did however, have a stroke of luck when an edge flew in the air for a while, before reaching the fence.

India "a" Smash Themselves To 285 In Just 35 Overs!

India A absolutly murderd the indian bowlers today with a astonishing 285 runs from just 35 overs.

scorecard.jpg

bowlstatsendofgame1.jpg

A lot of men slogged themselves to a good score, but none could take it to a 50.

The bowling: Idiotic. Zaheer Kahn got 12 overs in because the umpires fell sympethtic for the indian bowlers who were getting carted all over the place. He was the lone good bowler. Harbajan picked up 4 but he was way to expensive.

WICKETS:

jafferoutlbwoffharbajan.jpg

hrbjanwicketlaxman.jpg

chopragone.jpg

choprawicket.jpg

laxmangone.jpg

tendulkarcelebration.jpg

bangergone.jpg

bhajjianotherwicket.jpg

yuvrajmiraclecatch.jpg

yadavgone.jpg

zaheerstrikes.jpg

badanigone.jpg

badanigonewicket.jpg

zaheerwicket2.jpg

kahnwicket.jpg

Last edited:
well played by India :D

Highlights from India A innings:

badani6.jpg

Badani played really well....He carted Pathan for this HUGE 6 over Long leg.

laxman milked the indian bowlers....2 big 6's! These were my favorite shots from his innings.

laxman6.jpg

laxmanslog.jpg

laxman6-2.jpg

laxmanstraightdrive.jpg

India Start Chase!

Hello and welcome back to Kolkata. India are to chase 286 off 50 overs at 5.71 rpo. Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag are the openers. They need to get a good opening partnership here, for India to chase down this target sucsessfully. The "A" team's bowling attack is weak, and the strong indian batting line up will have to make the most of it.

indiastartchase.jpg

Do people really want me to go on with this thread? no one seems to be replying. If there is anything i can do to improve my strorywriting tell me please.

Cricketman93 said:
Do people really want me to go on with this thread? no one seems to be replying. If there is anything i can do to improve my strorywriting tell me please.
I think they will be more interested in international matches :) .

Tendulkar Gone!

The little master, who is playing his first match in quite a while, smashed opening bowler Tinu Yohannen for 2 slog-swept boundaries.

The very first ball of Yohannens next over, Tendulkar tried to clear the Mid-off boundary, to be caught at mid-off. India in trouble now at 12/1 when the skipper, Mohammed Kaif walkes in.

tendulkarout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread