Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricketman93 said:
The bowling: Idiotic. Zaheer Kahn got 12 overs in because the umpires fell sympethtic for the indian bowlers who were getting carted all over the place. He was the lone good bowler. Harbajan picked up 4 but he was way to expensive.

well batted by India A there but didnt the bowlers get smacked around. i really like the idea of india vs india a. great work

on the note of the 12 overs i dont know if anyone has mentioned the gaMCHanger. its in the downloads forum. that will help with any problems relating to overs. :D . great work mate, keep it up!

ZoraxDoom said:
K. Then you suck as a bowler :p

...... :mad ..........

Lol, im normally a good bowler, but i didnt want to use the bugs....i can bowl Aus out for less than 6!

M.Waugh:
I would use gamchanger but sadly, i dont know how to use it! :eek:

MWaugh: Just tried to open it up again....I get this error:

error.jpg

what can i do??

Kaif and Sehwag hit India out of trouble by accelerating dramatically. Kaif has hit 11 off 12 and Sehwag has hit 22 off 19. the score is 41/1 in the 8th over.

kaifsmashovermidwkct.jpg

kaifintotheact.jpg

sehwagslogsweepvsinda.jpg

Sehwagfirstfour.jpg

V.V.S. Laxman has just made the first change in the bowling by bringing on the Off-spin of Rayudu. Its quite early in the innings and it is going to be tough for Rayudu to spin the new ball. It is also inside the 15 over mark and the fielding restrictions have not yet been lifted. With the likes of Sehwag at the crease this is a riskey move.

rayuduintothebowlingattack.jpg

Kaif goes for a big heave over the long-on region, there is a man there....Cries of "Catch-it" echo in the noisy stadium. The ball has gone right over the jumping Bangar for the Maximum! The umpire gets to stretch his arms as kaif hit a 6 off Tinu Yohannan!

kaifsix.jpg

umpsix.jpg

Every single Kaif-fan's heart took a jump as Mohammed Kaif was caught off the very next ball....on a NO-Ball.
Trying to repeat the previous shot, he couldnt get it over mid-off, but would thank his lucky stars when he saw the umpire give the ball a no-ball.

caughtoffnoballkaif.jpg

Its up in the air....AND HE'S DROPPED IT!
Kaif is riding on his luck here....dropped trying to hita big one over long on again and Bangar spills it.

kaifdropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread