Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with ganguly in start the match with players available. Dont make wait too much so as to keep interest alive.

Come on... start as soon as u can because all there are no important players left...

Cricketman93 said:
okay okayt...
good to here that and I hope me (Dhoni) plays some crucial innings for my team. In weeket keeping I am practising hard to become the best.

ashu2411 said:
good to here that and I hope me (Dhoni) plays some crucial innings for my team. In weeket keeping I am practising hard to become the best.

thats the spirit! i will be starting soon...get ready for a kickoff to our series as we play a match agains our very own, india A. Updates will come...

im playing with the line-ups from the most current challenger series....so u may be captain of INDIA!

Hello and welcome to the pre-match build-up between India Seniors and India A.

Its going to be a tough brawl as both teams are solid with tones of experience at the highest level. this 50 over match kicks off indias international season, and will give the selectors a hint of who to select in their upcoming tours.

Sourav Ganguly, who is injured, has pulled out of this match, and Mhd. Kaif would be given the opportunity to lead as captain. With leadership experience with the indian under 19 team this is a good decision. Venugopal Rao will replace Ganguly. Sachin Tendulkar makes his way back onto the field after a long time as he has finally been cured of his tennis elbow. Ten sports, has bagged the rights for this match.

V.V.S. Laxman will lead the India A team, compromising of players with good experiance: Laxman, raina, D. kaarthik.
Live coverage will begin shortly.

indvsinda.jpg

Last edited:
THE TEAMS ENTER THE FIELD AND LOOK REAL FIRED UP TO GO!

TEAMSINDVSINDIAA.jpg

PATHAN WILL SPEARHEAD THE BOWLING FOR INDIA!

TEAMINDA.jpg

INDIA A WITH A STRONG TEAM!

firstboundaryfromchopra.jpg

Chopra ruins a good over from pathan as he smashed one through mid off with a beautiful straight drive....right off the back foot! Great shot, that one, is for the photographers. :D
7 off the first over from Pathan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread