Story India's journey for T20 World Cup - **1st match updated -India on top of the table***

maxam0.jpg

L I V E

Gambhir and Sehwag are onto the pitch.Gambhir in the Strikers end and Sehwag will go to Non-strikers end.

Here is the first ball of the innings:

Mortaza to Gambhir - Ball pitches in the full length.Gambhir hits for for a six!A Great Start for the Indians!!!

1-51.jpg

The Over ended with just 7runs.

Second over:

3 fours in a line by Gambhir!Bowler gets annoyed.2 Singles by Gambhir and Sehwag!

3rd Over:

Sehwag hits a Great Sixer in Mortaza's ball!!!Its a no-ball moreover!!!Ball is out of the ground!!!!

2-25.jpg

4th Over:

4th Over is ended with giving 12 runs!

5th over:

First 4 balls - 6 runs!!!

5th ball - Gambhir strikes - Gambhir plays a defensive Shot.Sehwag started running,Gambhir Said "No NO NO".And the ball is in the fielder's hand.Sehwag is down the half pitch.Fielder throws it,Sehwag running...Bowler is in the middle of the pitch.......

And thats a direct hit.Stumps flying!!!!!Sehwag is out for just 10 runs!Great hit from the fielder!

3-12.jpg

The Next batsman in is Tendulkar.

6th ball of 5th over - Played defensively by Gambhir.No runs.

END OF 5th OVER.

4-12.jpg

SCORECARD:

5-12.jpg

Last edited:
Very aggressive start from India .. Hope they end up in setting a dominating target. :)

Well just couple of more sugesstions,

1) You can check in C07 download thread for patches like updated kits, bats, pitchads, stumps etc etc. There is nothing wrong in your current ones but i just meant that it would add more realistic with patches & hence attracting more readers.

2) Rather than making over by over updates, you can try making updates like 15 overs(0-15, 15-30) and then 10 overs ( 30-40 & 40-50). This will save time for you. In other words, I meant, over by over update will be time consuming.

These are just my suggestions. If you have a look at some of the stories here, you can get more more ideas too. Hope it helps. :) Good luck again.. Looking forward for the India's aggressive innings. :)

Thanks for the suggestions..tbh,my works are so tight..So i didn't find time to go through the C07 downloads section.As this is a 20 over match i will update over by over.Maybe 5 overs will do..

maxam0.jpg

L I V E

t20_banner1_450x90.jpg

banner.jpg

After the dismissal of Sehwag, Gambhir and Tendulakr started playing their shots to lead India to a total of 99/1 in 10 Overs at a RR of 9.9/Over.Here are some of the highlights:

GAMBHIR's SECOND SIXER:

6-11.jpg

GAMBHIR's 3rd Sixer and his Half-Century:

7-11.jpg

50-GG.jpg

Tendulkar's FIRST SIXER OF THE INNINGS:(10th OVER)

8-11.jpg

In the 10th Over Tendulkar smashed away 3 sixes and Gambhir smashed a sixer.28 runs were hit in the 10th Over.Due to some Telecast problem we were unable to show you the highlights.

SCORE CARD & 50 PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN GAMBHIR AND TENDULKAR:

10-12.jpg

9-11.jpg

Last edited:
Incredible stuff from India here as they seem to be steaming ahead. Gambhir and Tendulkar look set to give India a massive total!

Good pres mate and good luck in the match. :)

India are going like a train at the moment, they may even get 250 now coming to think about it. Gambhir has played awesome and would deserve a century.

Another great update mate, keep it up!:)

Top batting from India here, Should be looking at 200+ especially with wickets in hand.

maxam0.jpg

L I V E

t20_banner1_450x90.jpg

banner.jpg

A BIG UPSET FOR THE INDIANS!!!

sad.jpg

After 12 overs,India started losing their wickets frequently.Here is the highlights of those wickets:

TENDULKAR's DISMISSAL:

11-1.jpg

Gambhir Gets out for 65 runs:

12-1.jpg

Raina goes for just 2 runs:

13-1.jpg

Yuvraj is out for a duck:

14-1.jpg

All Rounder Pathan was dismissed for just 2 runs:

15-1.jpg

CAPTAIN's KOCK:​

MSD.jpg

Mahendra Singh Dhoni,Captain of India National team decide to attack the bowlers as all the Indian players failed to bat well.Dhoni just says to Murli Kartik to give him strike so that he can increase the Team Score!!!

DHONI REACHES HIS HALF-CENTURY:

16-1.jpg

DHONI REACHES HIS CENTURY!!!

Indian Captain Dhoni reached his Century off just 33 balls with 14 sixes and 2 fours in the last over of the innings.

India Ended their innings with 244/6 in 20 overs @ RR of 12.2 per over.Dhoni ended the inning with 110* runs off just 35 balls with 15 sixers and just 2 fours.Murli Kartik at the end scored 16 runs off 11 balls with 2 fours.

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

19.jpg

20-1.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread