Intel Indian HexaLeague- Mumbai v Chennai

[LIKE LADDER] Which team do you support?

• Total voters

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
27xf2n4.jpg

--------------------------------

What all team management needs to do?
Well, here in this league, its not just another league, which makes you manage just a team. In this league, you will have to manage your team, A-Z. The training, the coaching, arranging home grounds, grabbing sponsors, like ladder and at the end of the day, you will manage it too. The more well you manage, the more well the team performs is the concept of the others leagues around here, but in this league, the actual one who is the champion is not just based on how the team performs, but what is the profit they've got is also a factor, since you are putting down some amounts of vCash.

Let me explain the basic things which will affect each and every area of your management:
1. The Training:
In the other leagues, you are asked just to name a coach, whereas in this league, you will be hiring a coach, and you will be guiding him. Hiring a coach will cost you bounty, which will be fixed figure for each team. The distribution of coaches will be done by secret bidding, so it means, to hire a coach, you must spend some amount. The coaches must be real, not like Sir Don Bradman or unrealistic coach.

2. The Coaching:
If you have a better coach, you need not look much into this area, but if you have an inexperienced coach, you will have to take care of players training. This area can be ignored, since we need just 6 coaches, and getting 6 most experienced coaches isn't a big deal. One thing what you should note is the players must be trained, which you should inform, since for coaching, the arena where they will be trained will be hired and bounty will be deducted.

3. Arranging Home Grounds:
Well, you will be losing the bounty for your home matches, since you don't own the respective ground where the game is being hosted. So, you will have to use bounty to host games. In case of a neutral game, (if any), the league will pay the bounty. The attendance will gain you bounty, which will be randomly generated using random.org. The value constrains will depend on the like ladder. So, greater the likes, greater the crowd, greater the profit (or lesser the ground rent rather).

4. Grabbing Sponsors:
Well, in case you have fallen short of bounty, to host a home game, you will be given an option to accept a sponsorship (which you should publicize though), which will earn you bit of bounty (terms and conditions will be specified at the time of signing in). The sponsors will be under the planetcricket.org rule book specifications, since it is the home for this league. In case you don't wish to accept sponsorship, which I bring, you can transfer the vCash for the bounty. The unit is
Code:
1 bounty= 25 vCash

5. Like Ladder:
Well, this is fan count. The number of fans you'll get in the poll of PC is proportunal to the attendance for your home matches. The more the attendance, the lesser the bounty loss in form of stadium rent.

6. Team Management:
I need not say anything, you people are better talented in this area:D.

Any doubts, feel free to ask:).

PS: Each and every step will go on step by step, don't hurry the stuff up:thumbs.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
27xf2n4.jpg

--------------------------------

How to sign in players?
There are four steps to sign in all the players. The total number of players in each squad are 18.

Step 1: Decide your catchment area:
This step decides from where you can choose your local players. Each team gets two Ranji teams to choose, apart from their home state Ranji team*. from where they have to choose their catchment area. There will be a draft for choosing the catchment area, since there are few stronger teams, and few relatively weaker teams. So, a draft would do the job, so that everyone gets fair chance to gain advantage for choosing local players. Deciding catchment costs some bounty, which will be deducted for every team.

Step 2: Pick your local players:
In this step, you will be signing in your local players. They will not cost you any bounty. You will be signing in 15 players, from three teams, with three players minimum from each team.

Step 3: Drafting the overseas players:
There will be an overseas player draft. Each OS player will cost 500 vCash, which means, every team must send me 1,500 vCash when the draft ends. Note that if a player is playing an international match in real life, he will not play here. Also note that all Indian players are available and all OS players playing against India are available to play. The list of players wishing to join IHL will be released at the time of phase 3.

Step 4: Trading & Free Agent Trades:
After the phase of drafting the overseas players finishes, you will be allowed to make trades. The limit of trades is 3, and if you do a Free Agent trade, you'll lose two trading slots. There will not be any mid season trading, which means you will have to plan your team for two tournaments, the Cococola OD Championship and Samsung FC Championship.

*- There are two or more home state Ranji teams for Deccan Dragons, Mumbai Menaces and Delhi Dynamos. They should decide and stick on with one team, as soon as the teams are assigned.

Last edited:

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This looks immense, but I'm not really a fan of Indian cricket, so I'll pass but wish you the best of luck :thumbs

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
This looks immense, but I'm not really a fan of Indian cricket, so I'll pass but wish you the best of luck :thumbs

There is an option, you can join as an administrator, for which you need not have any idea about Indian Cricket, where the bounty is to be managed:thumbs.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Venkiniralac: You won't get one full team, try taking any one role of managing a team or taking care of administration:thumbs.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This sounds incredible and very original. Great concept! Can't wait for this to begin now! :D

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, one more thing. You can start patching up, two members per team, so that I can assign teams easily.
If you want to take care of everything, just let me know, I'll stop the signups, whenever it is full:).

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Me and Ahmad co-managing Chennai it is then :yes :cheers

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Team Management Staffs:

1) Zakistan & Ahmed Shah- Kolkata