Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

Sorry Guys, Ross was pushing for the video tonight and so I quickly forced a spinner around the wicket at the start when it would have been a Pace bowler over the wicket. That looks like it stopped the Batsman switch, my bad didn't even realise, obviously, that doesn't happen normally.

No worries there MikeM...I am glad you used a spinner instead, atleast we could see one in action :D!!! Love that action for the spinner as well!!! The way the ball behaved in flight, after pitching and then after hitting the stumps is the most realistic I have ever seen in a cricket game!!! :cheers

Great video, Ross. Thanks. Can we now start the nitpicking please? ;)

Oh that was so great, spin bowling looks absolutely fantastic, well done guys, can't wait to play this game, it looks so great!

What a desperate effort by the batsman to reach the crease...And the dive looks like Suresh Raina's dive...:D

Based on the YouTube comments, the order of the day is swearing at them for not releasing the game.

"Joanne Crowhurst" always posts nonsense on the videos. Obviously some 11 year old kid logged in to his mums Gmail account.

Around 0:40, Why is non-striker at the wrong side? Bowler is bowling around the wicket right?

|
|
V

Sorry Guys, Ross was pushing for the video tonight and so I quickly forced a spinner around the wicket at the start when it would have been a Pace bowler over the wicket. That looks like it stopped the Batsman switch, my bad didn't even realise, obviously, that doesn't happen normally.

Can someone edit that quote from Mikey into the first post? Might save a lot of questions from certain members.

Can someone edit that quote from Mikey into the first post? Might save a lot of questions from certain members.

Yeah...maybe move the video and comments to this thread as well so that people are not discussing the video in both threads

Looks fantastic. If I were to nitpick, it's funny to see the bowler celebrating before the umpire raised his finger for the run-out.

My concern (a genuine one that I am sure Ross will have a very logical reason like he satisfied us on previous occasions) that why the bowler and the runner were on the same side? (I just came on the forum so my apologies if this has been cleared)

Users who are viewing this thread