Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

If I were to nitpick, it's funny to see the bowler celebrating before the umpire raised his finger for the run-out.

And thats what happens in real life dude!!! I hope they celebrate even when its a close call but eventually given not out!!!

Looks fantastic. If I were to nitpick, it's funny to see the bowler celebrating before the umpire raised his finger for the run-out.

Huh...happens all the time. Fielders almost always knows which is a run out.

fantastic video ross/mikey. There are too many small details in there to notice and get excited about.

My concern (a genuine one that I am sure Ross will have a very logical reason like he satisfied us on previous occasions) that why the bowler and the runner were on the same side? (I just came on the forum so my apologies if this has been cleared)

Answer is on the first page! :cheers!

Huh...happens all the time. Fielders almost always knows which is a run out.

Umm..not really, especially not when your back is against the batsman being run out? Not a biggie ofcourse, just nitpicking.

Edit: 00:30 to 00:34 seconds

One question - have you contrived the state of the pitch yourselves, cracks on one end and worn at the other, or did it happen naturally?

Brilliant video! Love the whole action of the fielder on the run out and the dive looks impressive too!

Little things like the umpire nodding his head as he raises his finger are great too!

The spin bowlers action is something i've wanted to see and it looks good!

Have to have another watch when I get home from work, watching on my phone might not do it full justice :) keep the videos coming please :)

My God Ross/Mike just take my money, how much you want guys.
PS Amazing to say the least, never seen anything like this in a cricket game.
Hands down the best I have ever seen. Thanks again for the vid.:clap:cheers:wave:thumbs

I have a question. Which dumbass from the PC team got bowled there by the BA team? I call for a vote to drop him. Unacceptable!!

If I were to nitpick, I'd say about the match between a team with colored outfit versus white outfit. I mean it doesn't actually happens.

If I were to nitpick, I'd say about the match between a team with colored outfit versus white outfit. I mean it doesn't actually happens.

Bigant vs PlanetCricket doesn't actually happen either

You can obviously select uniforms manually...

In regards to the video. I have to say the game looks really nice!

I love the detail in the pitch, doesn't seem like a first day wicket at all. The "around the wicket" issue has been discussed. I like the fact that fielders celebrate before knowing it is out. Normally players will get excited anyway because of the great work of their teammates.

When the batsmen is diving, it looks like he has his eyes on the stumps. Great attention to detail there.

Looking at the ground. It looks like it could be a small stadium that you would play before "making it" in career mode. Having said that, there are ads around the ground. So maybe Perth or Hobart?

Users who are viewing this thread