Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

Lol...just noticed the batsman getting runout is wearing cool sun glasses!!!:lol

EPIC

Can`t believe this is real. When i saw this on YouTube i couldn`t believe it.
Great game play is so smooth and love the bowling action of the spinner. It`s like being on the filed.
CAN`T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap :clap :clap

Lol...just noticed the batsman getting runout is wearing cool sun glasses!!!:lol

I believe that may be "Munkeymomo" from the BA Forums - he might be out but he looks cool :)

Do you know what is cool? Watching this in HD 720p full screen that's what...

The spinners delivery looks like the shane warne to mike gatting 1st ball dismissal. Any chance we can see it from pro cam or bowling cam to see the turn?

thanks..mikem and ross for this classy video..couldn't hope to get better than this...there were slight bugs as while diving the pads, bats and boots were going under the ground..bt it's not a big deal..it's an awesome video..thanks again!:cheers

Cool things:

1.The batsman who got run out was looking at the ball
2. The texture of the bat which has been used for a while with ball marks in the bottom third of it
3. The slip fielders running in already celebrating before umpire even raised the finger.

Weird things...the fielder throwing the ball to this end while he could have tried the other end easily...but that is a decision taken by the user i assume.

AWESOME! :D
What a smooth video! No audio just visual yet felt like cricket.
Love how one batsman sprints while another runs slower.
The spinner action, fielders celebrating before asking the umpire...etc everything was awesome.

Now nitpicking,
Bowler celebrating without even looking at the ball. (As previously mentioned)
The other batsman just slowed down when the batsman got out. It would be more realistic if he could turn and look at him after he is out. If possible in a close run, he can check up on them(by turning and looking) once they have reached, even acknowledge them if they have made it.

Thanks Ross and Mike. Love the way the batsman in the end shot looks to where he "thinks" he has hit the ball only for it to knock the bails off. Nice.

Wish you had disabled commenting on the you tube channel. Some people are such utter morons.

That would never happen here*: people dissecting every little inch to find something that should be different or better or making all kinds of assumptions about the end game through seeing a few seconds............

Here we are genuinely grateful for all the time and effort.........

*sarcasm

The pitch wear is as played, that's not to say that MikeM didn't accelerate the wear at one end on purpose but I don't think so.

Is that something that happens in the game( different)wear from one end to the other???looks fantastic, graphics are great love the revs on the ball as fielder throws it at stumps, and the physics are spot on when the ball hits stumps from the spinner,very realistic deflection!!! Brilliant guys, thanks for putting yourselves out!! Release sooooooon!!!!

Last edited:
That was just stunning! Only complain that I would be making is, you guys are making me to think for taking a possible long weekend when the game gets released. Haha! Looks fantastic & promising to be better than the previous cricket titles considering the details that have been applied to this game.

Thank you Ross & team!

Don't think anyone has actually asked about the replay system. So, seeing as that's what this is supposed to show, will there be an option to export or save replays within the game/externally? Not that it really bothers me, seeing as you can just screencap it if need be.

Don't think anyone has actually asked about the replay system. So, seeing as that's what this is supposed to show, will there be an option to export or save replays within the game/externally? Not that it really bothers me, seeing as you can just screencap it if need be.

You will be able to upload the video directly to youtube i believe. I am not sure about saving it locally though.

I personally look forward to making top 10 outs (be it for great bowling or great fielding) videos like fifa fans do. We had absolutely no reasons to make it before with any other cricket games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread