Interactive Replay "Sneak Peek"- Don Bradman Cricket 14

A front foot defensive yet he could not get that front foot out of the crease. Who was that appalling batsman?

That's our MikeM - he's a POM (obviously), but being a real one, you know, actually born in England, he's just not that good at Cricket...

That's our MikeM - he's a POM (obviously), but being a real one, you know, actually born in England, he's just not that good at Cricket...

I take it MikeM has probably been outplaying you in the game (as a reflection of the English dominance over the Aussies recently) :-)
Which makes me wonder, can we set how deep in the crease a batsman can bat?

BIg Ross and the Team...you have outdone yourselves with this one, WOW!!! *speechless* now I can't wait to get the PS3 copy and play till who knows what time

Great work once again Ross. Good to see the amount of work and minute details put into this game. Once again i would like to thank MikeM and Team for their effort. I just hope the release date is not too far away now! :)

too true. possibly my favourite detail in the video, when combined with the keeper's reaction. such detail. fantastic.

Wonder if you'll be able to block for long on raging bunsens like that dave??? The detail is incredible, wonder how close the xbox360 graphics will be to that!!!

Wonder if you'll be able to block for long on raging bunsens like that dave??? The detail is incredible, wonder how close the xbox360 graphics will be to that!!!

I think these are xbox360 graphics? .. Just going by the buttons being used on the replay bar, dont have a control pad for PC so they might be the same but i'm sure they are 360 buttons. Maybe Ross can confirm?

What an utterly useless video. I want to know the release date. I'm bored by this game already. Fifa 14 and GTA 5 for the win.

You may be right but I think someone said a long Time ago not only did you need a controller to play the game, but the Xbox controller is the one they used.

----------

What an utterly useless video. I want to know the release date. I'm bored by this game already. Fifa 14 and GTA 5 for the win.

WANT??? USELESS??? If you're bored tell ya story walking pal!

PC needs a better class of troll, they don't even try anymore..

Brilliant video, if I was to pick on something it would be nice to see the stumps move a bit more as the run out seem to hit hard but not much happened to the stumps but otherwise it looks awesome, thanks :thumbs

Last edited:
How could any cricket fan not like this amazing video, it's picture perfect for god sake. PS can anyone from Bigant confirm if we can save reply for a period of time. If not that's ok maybe next time guys.

PS Ross/Bigant, wait till you get what's coming this Friday questions.:eek:

I have a question. Which dumbass from the PC team got bowled there by the BA team? I call for a vote to drop him. Unacceptable!!

First of all, i would like to retract this statement i have made today. It was extremely unprofessional of me. As a member of a team i need to show more support for my respected team mates...no matter how bad the are. Plus the batsman in the video looks quite sexy...never seen anyone looking this good while getting bowled.

A front foot defensive yet he could not get that front foot out of the crease. Who was that appalling batsman?

Upon looking at the batsman closely and looking at myself in CA, i realized the batsman was me. LOL. He played it just the way i do in real life....the wrong way. :(

Users who are viewing this thread