(no offence)

now ste can u ban him

afridi25 said:
violets are red violets are blue martyn rights reviews while he does poo
(no offence)

now ste can u ban him
Do you rights reviews?

Ronan_UK said:
Believe what? The game is crap? Hey, I have a question for you martyn. Do you know what opinion means? I mean, look how many people say Cricket 2005 is great, so, should you believe them and say Cricket 2005 is great? Well, no actually, because they are opinions, and it is upto you how to take them.
Someone ban this idiot/loser/geek/wannabe/attention seeker/billy no mates.
If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous. My guess is you are trying to hide the fact you are all of those things you mentioned. It must be fun being a dumb abusive moron. Do you understand the word "debate"?

By the way, how come you are allowed to say what you like, but I'm not? Is that because many of the people on this forum are puerile hypocrites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... checked the reviews. It looks like fraud.
All reviews seem to have the same style ( syntax / semantics )
It seems to me that a single person wrote this. Perhaps we know this person ;)

Whatever the case may be, the reviews are off base and reek of bias. EA Cricket 2005 is a very good game. ( see the EA Fanboys club thread )

fanirama said:
Hmmm.... checked the reviews. It looks like fraud.
All reviews seem to have the same style ( syntax / semantics )
It seems to me that a single person wrote this. Perhaps we know this person ;)

Whatever the case may be, the reviews are off base and reek of bias. EA Cricket 2005 is a very good game. ( see the EA Fanboys club thread )
Go look up the word "paranoia".

Martyn there is no need for you to force your opinion on us in such an aggressive manner. Everyday, you add a thread or two tellin us how bad cricket 2005. Most of the time, you're just askin to get insulted, there is no need to post the same thing over and over again, we all get that you don't like this game, but you should also know that most of us on this forum do like this game.

martyn said:
Go look up the word "paranoia".

Yeah i tried it...but can't see it :crying on my ceiling wall neither in the night sky outside...
will you help me? :rolleyes:

Khusro said:
Martyn there is no need for you to force your opinion on us in such an aggressive manner. Everyday, you add a thread or two tellin us how bad cricket 2005. Most of the time, you're just askin to get insulted, there is no need to post the same thing over and over again, we all get that you don't like this game, but you should also know that most of us on this forum do like this game.
Hey, you never know - if you show some tolerance and respect towards me I might show some towards you. My aggressive attitude is a result of the bullying tactics used on this forum far too often.

Mahesh Babu said:
Give up now Martyn .One more post from you means ban

How do you know. Are you a moderator?

Just leave martyn alone. If you don't like what he is posting just ignore him. Simple.

jdbais said:
How do you know. Are you a moderator?

Just leave martyn alone. If you don't like what he is posting just ignore him. Simple.
Check his previous posts and see his rep.
He should have been already banned for his offensive posts.

Mahesh Babu said:
Check his previous posts and see his rep.
He should have been already banned for his offensive posts.

This isn't your decision. Like I said before, if you see an offensive post, PM a moderator or use the report post feature.
In the meantime I will just remind everyone to calm down and avoid flaming each other.

Glad to see someone taking a diplomatic approach. I think we should all leave Martyn alone now, theres no point giving him more ammunition. He's made his views clear, l hope he will now give some respect to the Fanboy club. :)

Users who are viewing this thread