Interesting reviews

fanirama said:
Hmmm.... checked the reviews. It looks like fraud.
All reviews seem to have the same style ( syntax / semantics )
It seems to me that a single person wrote this. Perhaps we know this person ;)

lol, how true. A man on a mission, me thinks.

Again, martyn, stop making new threads very day saying Cricket 2005 is bad. OK....for ur sake, we believe..."Cricket 2005 is bad", happy now?

Again, no more threads from u on this topic. This time, it is an official and last warning before u get a timeout.

Everybody else, if u dont like what a guy has to say......IGNORE.....offensive/insulting behavior will not be tolerated any more.

So keep everything i said in mind.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

The_gas said:
Glad to see someone taking a diplomatic approach. I think we should all leave Martyn alone now, theres no point giving him more ammunition.

Exactly! The problem is that people keep taking the bait. How long do you think this would go on for if everyone ignored him? The sound of one's own echo bouncing around in a great void might be entertaining for a few minutes but after that....

The sound of one's own echo bouncing around in a great void might be entertaining for a few minutes but after that....

The sound of one's own echo bouncing around in a great void might be entertaining for a few minutes but after that....

Yup. Bored of that now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread