International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

That's weird because they are purposely delaying AU release to right before the Ashes. Maybe the AU release will have Ashes and will be released as DLC for EU region.

No, you can't play the Ashes in this game. There are the same three Australian stadiums.

I'd say Ashes DLC around the time of the Aussie release is likely, but when I asked the Trickstar people about it they didn't know of any plans (or at the very least couldn't say anything).

If the Trickstar folks had no plans or did not know of any plans for DLC, then why do you think it is likely?

Is there some other information you are privy too? :spy

Hi MATTW
can you play test series in one country , like a tour,
are we getting a review from fellow PC member who was with you mte.
can not wait for this special you have , are you waiting for the review embargo to lift , hope you can answer
cheers graham

Thanks for answering , so say you pick south Africa home will the test series be played in Africa and not the west indies like AC 09
thx graham

Is there a chance that forcing both players to use HUD off and action cam
in online can be sorted out through a patch
after all it should not be such a big thing to implement

remember getting virtual tennis and had to download a 100 mb patch the first time i put it in my ps3

hope trickstar or codies for that matter can surprise us :p

Thanks for answering , so say you pick south Africa home will the test series be played in Africa and not the west indies like AC 09
thx graham

You will probably be given the option of changing the stadium before the match just like in AC09.

The main focus is I believe a region thing, you have a set of stadiums (at least 3) in each region - Africa, Australia/NZ, Asia, UK, Caribbean. You'd then play the tours in there, though I believe you can chose a specific stadium for all the matches.

What do you mean by tours? In AC09 you could only play one series in a specific format. Is there something more this time?

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Besides the World Cup and Twenty20 league. Is there a proper tour? limited overs and Test cricket.

What do you mean by tours?
Should have used the word 'series'. You certainly can't do what you've called a 'proper' tour in the game, but I believe there is some additional things to do. Tbh, I can't think off the top of my head how it was in AC09 to compare, I never tried non-Ashes series.

You will probably be given the option of changing the stadium before the match just like in AC09.

I am sure in AC 09 you could only pick your stadium in friendly mode and test series always started in west indies even 3 or 5 test series

I am sure in AC 09 you could only pick your stadium in friendly mode and test series always started in west indies even 3 or 5 test series

Nope, pretty sure you can choose your stadium in a series.

Nope, pretty sure you can choose your stadium in a series.

still think you can not :facepalm
but i pick series eg south africa no option to chose grounds in testmode you always sent to the west indies,
note to self must read manual next time lol
cheers graham

still think you can not :facepalm
but i pick series eg south africa no option to chose grounds in testmode you always sent to the west indies,
note to self must read manual next time lol
cheers graham

While this litte debate has occured, I decided to play AC09 for once, and i can confirm that you are able to choose a different stadiums for a test match and test series. :D hope that helps.

While this litte debate has occured, I decided to play AC09 for once, and i can confirm that you are able to choose a different stadiums for a test match and test series. :D hope that helps.
i am losing it :help
thanks graham doh

Users who are viewing this thread