International Cricket Captain 2009

Thanks for the link, I was waiting for it since 2 months. :banana2

Best Cricket Captain yet!

The fact that Flintoff scored 106 for me in a one-dayer before that included 6 sixes is a sign of how they've finally got the sixes right. In the same match KP managed 2 sixes and Luke Wright hit 2 as well. Class.

I usually get 30 kbps download speed but i am getting only 7 kbps speed now. Huge Demand for the game.

Best Cricket Captain yet!

The fact that Flintoff scored 106 for me in a one-dayer before that included 6 sixes is a sign of how they've finally got the sixes right. In the same match KP managed 2 sixes and Luke Wright hit 2 as well. Class.

:)

When testing I was playing Simbazz in an on-line game, he got 165, I was chasing down at over 10 rpo until I stuffed it at the end.

This must be the trial version.. ICC cannot be free?? or is it:p:p If it is trial then i would buy the full version off the shelves.

Game looks great. Lots of sixers.

I have one slight problem though, does anyone know why my PC turns to a classic theme when I run this game?

Control panel > Display

There are some buttons in there, find which one has changed from default.

This must be the trial version.. ICC cannot be free?? or is it:p:p If it is trial then i would buy the full version off the shelves.
It's the trial version, you'll have 2 calendar days to play it before it runs out.

I'll be waiting til 12 tonight to get good playing time out of it.;)

It's the trial version, you'll have 2 calendar days to play it before it runs out.

Ha, that's what I did! :p It's downloading at the moment. Can't wait to try it out.

One small thing, on the records it would look a bit better if the records were centralised rather than towards the left.

Control panel > Display

There are some buttons in there, find which one has changed from default.

I change it back, that's fine. But everytime I run it, it changes from XP to Classic, is there some kind of add-on or program I am missing in order to run this game?

Same thing. Right now it is 11:27 PM in Norway, if I download it in 35 minutes, that will be okay right? Hope it is not British timings or something? =P

Users who are viewing this thread