International Cricket Captain 2009

Loving it so far. The new camera angles are great, Bond is back! and Murali and Mendis just ripped through my batting lineup!

I don't believe the 2 days starts from when you download it but rather when you install it

I don't believe the 2 days starts from when you download it but rather when you install it

Yea i would believe chewie on that one because basically you didnt download the game instead your basically downloading the setup that will allow you to install the game

It sounds good, atleast they have seemed to fix the sixes up abit. I'll go and download it now.

Still can't play online with International teams. So, so, so disappointing.

Hey does anyone know how to get the game to play in window mode?

I hear you about the slow download, I'm at 30k when I'm usually over 200.

i dont know whether to download the trial. i want to really play the game but im going down to my grandmas this weekend. maybe if i download it now, do nothing and install it on monday morning when i get back, would i be able to play it till tuesday night.

i dont know whether to download the trial. i want to really play the game but im going down to my grandmas this weekend. maybe if i download it now, do nothing and install it on monday morning when i get back, would i be able to play it till tuesday night.

yes you would.

And the download was real slow...overloaded servers due to high forum activity and popularity of the download probably

I was getting 20-40kB/s, max i normally get is 1.1mB/s

This looks like the same recycled crap, no offense to anyone/anything.

Just an updated database, and a new "overlay" to the game.

yes you would.

And the download was real slow...overloaded servers due to high forum activity and popularity of the download probably

I was getting 20-40kB/s, max i normally get is 1.1mB/s

mine's pretty ok... around +/- 200K/s

I change it back, that's fine. But everytime I run it, it changes from XP to Classic, is there some kind of add-on or program I am missing in order to run this game?

Have you got the latest Directx? I think 09 runs on x9, but the latest the better.

Are your drivers up to date? I use RadarSync for checking my drivers.

Have you got the latest .NET framework? That might make an impact. Could be many things.

What Anti-virus do you run?

Sureshot added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Still can't play online with International teams. So, so, so disappointing.

Takes so much fun out of it, as a county team is your team and a lot less restrictive. Would create a lot more uneven games, too.

Users who are viewing this thread