International Cricket Captain 2009

It's very even on normal but you'll find that Sri Lanka is the best team in the game. I just can't seem to get any good scores against them. Their batting good, not great, but their bowling more than makes up for it.

Their bowling is amazing, they got a regen pacer who had a bowling average of 16 in both forms of the game and carried that form through to the tests...while Mendis was still around as well.

Im just starting off with Australia, going to take my time and enjoy a lengthy career.

Won the SA ODI Series pretty easy, Hauritz the stand out with the ball.

Made it to the final of the T20 WC, Hauritz taking wickets, Katich, Ponting scoring runs.

In the First Test of the Ashes atm, went with the same side they went with at Cardiff, probably make changes for the second as I don't think Hilfenhaus is any good in this game from memory.

There is a manual folder in the root directory, in that folder is a PDF of the manual.

Why is Zaheer Khan so crap in all these ICC games? :( Keeps getting injured way too much as well.

And Ishant Sharma is maybe a little too good. :D

I have this habit of picking players who are actually playing for India in real life. Barring Badrinath of course.

More importantly, why is Dhoni so crap? I understand him being crap in Tests but surely he should be excellent in ODIs?

Why is Zaheer Khan so crap in all these ICC games? :( Keeps getting injured way too much as well.

And Ishant Sharma is maybe a little too good. :D

I have this habit of picking players who are actually playing for India in real life. Barring Badrinath of course.
Yeah, I pick players in real life too... I hate that habit!

@Shravi, good! I'm sick of India being the only superpower in the game!

I just got International Cricket Captain 2009 and from the trial I've done and just starting to play it again now, I reckon that 2008 was a touch better on the actual game. Obviously the new features and additions make 2009 a bit better as a whole, but if they had the same features I'd probably prefer 2008.

Anywho, looking forward to playing it.

More importantly, why is Dhoni so crap? I understand him being crap in Tests but surely he should be excellent in ODIs?

I don't why, but in the game they've only kept him as a WK, hence only the glove symbol next to his name. Whereas he should be a WK-Batsmen. He starts off with an average of near 50 at the start of the game then after 3 or 4 years it drops to the low 40's because he's so crap.

is this the game with the free 24 hours trial? Could someone direct me to the trial please. I would like to give it a go and see if I want to join the party. Have never played a management game before.

is this the game with the free 24 hours trial? Could someone direct me to the trial please. I would like to give it a go and see if I want to join the party. Have never played a management game before.

it is on post 150 of this thread.

There is a new patch out again, I'm not bothered to get it but, I don't want to corrupt my save files or anything - my biggest fear is corrupting my save files. :D

anyone know where i can find my save file? gotta change computers!

Users who are viewing this thread