International Cricket Captain 2009

Or if your on Vista then they don't show up so you have to click "compatibility files". Then it shows them in the save folder in the game directory.

Hooper added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Its a known problem, you just have to re-install the game apparently.

You don't lose your save games, so don't worry.

I have the same problem, I re-installed it but it's still not accepting my license key.

You need to e-mail softwrap, give them you purchase reference and they should add some more installs to your license.

Can someone help?

I'm trying to buy the game online, not order the CD, but buy the game that can be played without the disc, where can I go to do this? I did it with 08...

On the top of the website there is a banner, on the left of it is a Buy button in red, click that.

So has anyone seen any major differences with the 9.12 patch?

Is Phil Hughes more human-like? Rather then blasting hundreds every 2nd innings.

Just a minor problem on ICC 2009.

How come the partnership date on this is wrong? It says they made their partnership in 1899, but they are both current (in 2013) players on the game.

Attached the picture.

Attachments

• kentproblem.jpg
    kentproblem.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 42
Noted. Though there are much better places to put a bug report than here.

Okay, finally bought ICC09 and I'm thoroughly impressed. Was addicted to 2008 but eventually got kinda sick of it being outdated (like stats and player development etc, and Hughes not being able to score more than 20 runs an innings).

I like the new graphics on 2009, it looks really good and its really satisfying watching Warnie clean bowl KP (2005 Ashes mode).

I don't like the new animation's system. Some of the shots look horrid. I still like the ICC 2002 better than all the others.

The shot's in ICC 2002 actually looked like real shots, and the sound that they made were great. I'd rather have them go back to that system, or atleast give us the option of having the old animations.

Users who are viewing this thread