International Cricket Captain 2009

I hate Twenty20 on this game. I just suck at them! Sometimes I start well but then I lose like 5 wickets in the space of 3 overs (literally).

I hate Twenty20 on this game. I just suck at them! Sometimes I start well but then I lose like 5 wickets in the space of 3 overs (literally).
Aus vs Who gives a rats - 20/20 International
Play Match
Skip match
Main Menu
Cancel

B is the only option. :laugh

smxg80.jpg

:what

Yeah, total wtf.

Patel got hit in the head from Siddle and was meant to be retired hurt... But he didn't go off and kept on batting despite not even being at the crease!

Yeah, total wtf.

Patel got hit in the head from Siddle and was meant to be retired hurt... But he didn't go off and kept on batting despite not even being at the crease!

That could make taking his wicket a little more difficult.

Nice game, very pretty, and the AI is improved, mostly better use of spinners by AI teams.

Though what the hell is Strauss doing bowling? Probably gives himself a bowl because he is captain.

I'm torn between ICC and CricketCoach. I'm leaning towards ICC just for the fact that the ICC forums are just so much more active and it generally looks better but I found CC still quite fun. Any other tidbits I ought to know before I decide?

Users who are viewing this thread