International Cricket Captain 2009

if they include the 20/20 world cup i would be very intrested

There needs to be more tactical depth, especially with regards to batting. I don't think that's too much to ask for, is it?

Well generally for batting, I could just put it on a certain setting and sim a whole day within a few minutes. I don't mind the batting system though.

Cricket captain

Hi,
I like this game.In this we can choose our own captain by our own and we can start playing..

I was hooked on ICC when it first came out, and then they changed the presentation and I thought it was really good.

I liked the way you could either watch every ball or just click for a summary of each over. The highlights part was a little odd, but then they seemed to get really caught up with this part and it looked worse.

Haven't tried the latest version, as others have said, this just became a new database and I refused to keep shelling out money for it.

I agree with some other comments on this thread about being able to arrange matches, that would be good, but I've always found the training aspect as a bit rubbish.

I never really played the game to be able to be able to adjust the individual player too much, I have cricket 08 or BL for that. But I'd just like to see a bit more than just new players names on each version.

The game interface could be improved. Cricket is a great game for statistics, perhaps they could improve on this. Maybe a player could have a 'special delivery' they could bowl or something like Pietersen's switch hit.

I've downloaded trials for previous ICC games, as I don't have any ICC games and I can tell you that I played them constantly for the length of the trial.

If this comes out, I'll probably end up getting it.

icc 09

any news abt icc 09
any screen shot
or other update from Childish?
any one knows?

As soon as a release date is confirmed by ICC 09's developers, Sureshot will be here letting us know :)

This is the first year that Chris has taken suggestions from the public . I hope many of them get into the game. Looking forward to this version.

Users who are viewing this thread