International Cricket Captain 2009

You can get a trial download on Childish Things website, you can also buy it through a download there using Softwrap.

Are the any chances of us getting a sneak preview/feature list this year Sureshot? Not sure but I don't think they've ever really made any info available before release in yesteryears.

I m sure guys this game has giving no update so how can we think may 5 may be today they give some screen shots :happy

Are the any chances of us getting a sneak preview/feature list this year Sureshot? Not sure but I don't think they've ever really made any info available before release in yesteryears.

Last year we had some exclusive screenshots here and an interview with Chris. Last year it was quite late in me and Dean getting involved with Chris and ICC prior to the game being released, before that neither of us had been involved, so there wasn't a link with Chris and Childish Things. This year, I hope it can be different and we can release some information before the release, however, as of now, no we can't release any thing.

:)

Is there any confirmation to the may 5 release date

Last year we had some exclusive screenshots here and an interview with Chris. Last year it was quite late in me and Dean getting involved with Chris and ICC prior to the game being released, before that neither of us had been involved, so there wasn't a link with Chris and Childish Things. This year, I hope it can be different and we can release some information before the release, however, as of now, no we can't release any thing.

:)

Thanks for the info.

when i click on the cricket captain 2008 link it says the link is brocken maybe their updating the website with news about the 2009 version of cricket captain does it say the link is broken for anyone else or is it just mine?

website down at the moment so take your pic.

they have gone out of business an website is down OR they are updating there website for ICC 2009

if i remember rightly they closed their website last time aswell about a day before they released the game

yeah i think icc 09 new updating on
therir website www.childishthings.co.uk is not opening is not opening it say link broken
hope so we got a good new from childish?
What u guys think

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread