International Cricket Captain 2009

I think he is asking what the next game would be if ICC09 isn't released.

You just have to sit tight and wait for news. When it comes, we will tell you as soon as we can. It's frustrating for everyone.

totallt furstrating why they selfish they need to give atleast games screenshots
see brain lara released there video screenshots
they need to do this for alive to peoples

Codemasters released screenshots because they could. As I've said, patience is needed, when we can release information, we will. Till then, continue playing ICC08, because it is a good game.

i want to know,what is this game all about,is this a managing game or it is a simulator like EA sports 07 and BLIC 07 or it is Managing+simulator.....

i am always confused with these queries for international cricket captain

The ICC series is a management simulator, you control the team rather than play them as you would in the EA and Codemaster series.

any news about the release of icc 09
any new update
or any new release date?

it would be boring by just managing the team(mainly who would play in the team and who would not....)

It's more in depth than that. You choose field settings, bowlers line and length, batsman aggression settings, etc.

None yet, Rashid123.

i hope icc09 is better then icc08 becoz it is big flop game icc 3 is best but icc 08 is not
hopes icc 09 is have a IPL teams

ICC 3 was probably the worst of the bunch tbh, the balls took ages to be bowled very poor menu's ect, whilst ICC 09 was alot sleaker quicker to use and fixed major bugs with Spinners and Bowlers becoming overly good. Highly doubt that ICC 09 will have IPL would cost too much on licences and the like.

As of now there is nothing further to add to the last statement, it's not through a want of choice, that I can assure you. As soon as we can inform you, we will.

Users who are viewing this thread